PDA

View Full Version : psycho wand

CromartieDude
Mar 10, 2009, 10:37 PM
anyone found one yet?

also, i haven't tried yet but can you switch items from one of your char. to another?

Wisteria
Mar 10, 2009, 10:52 PM
Nope.

Mawile
Mar 11, 2009, 08:17 AM
Of course there is. It's called start a mission, drop itamz

Neith
Mar 11, 2009, 08:37 AM
Of course there is. It's called start a mission, drop itamz

Nope, I don't think you can 'Drop' an item in Multi-mode as such. I think it's replaced with 'Discard', which just removes it from your inventory without dropping it. To counter that though, I heard that any rare drops in multi-mode are assigned to all party members.

Pandarino
Mar 11, 2009, 09:09 AM
Play as a force class in the mission Claws and Bullets - it drops from Alterazgohg, found it on the JP version

Bitzen
Mar 11, 2009, 03:22 PM
Has anyone found it in the english version? After so many Yamata-misakis, ank Zagzas, Setsuko's sets, and altera-senbas, I'm starting to lose hope. I'll cap before I find it =\

dominantwisdom
Mar 12, 2009, 04:50 PM
Well someone had mentioned that it took more than 90 runs to get an agito repca so I assume the rarity of the psycho wand is on the same level. I have yet to find it myself. :(

RedRaz0r
Mar 12, 2009, 07:53 PM
Wow, is it really that rare? I found a repca without trying just goofing off in about 3 runs, and I found 3 P-wands already and I've done probably 20 runs of that mission with a techers as the leader

dominantwisdom
Mar 12, 2009, 08:51 PM
I guess it varies from person to person. One can have very bad luck finding it. ^^

Bitzen
Mar 13, 2009, 12:47 AM
Well, if you're playing with people, don't your drop rate bonuses add up? That could be why soloing makes it reeeaaally hard to find. Or just dumb luck, which I never get to enjoy.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 13, 2009, 01:22 AM
Well, if you're playing with people, don't your drop rate bonuses add up? That could be why soloing makes it reeeaaally hard to find. Or just dumb luck, which I never get to enjoy.

No, you just go with whatever the leader has.