PDA

View Full Version : what level did you stop using the AI for S ranks

GreyWolf360
Mar 11, 2009, 03:31 AM
as a human Protranser im at level 77 still usin em for the healz and bait...im about to start solo inna couple levels...but MAI is SOOOO adorable T_________T

Revial
Mar 11, 2009, 03:51 AM
I haven't used any of them :x

I found them more of a nuisance. I lurv Lou. She's sooooo cute. Plus, her S.U.V comes in handy when I'm getting mobbed. But that's never really an issue. Level 81 with a full party on an S Rank mission on multiplayer is so much simpler then dealing with the AI just standing there taking hits.

Although, they make good meat shields...so...

GreyWolf360
Mar 11, 2009, 04:58 AM
ofcourse people are smarter..hell if theyd atleast update their equiptment atleast they wouldnt still be doing 100~

i donno...everyone else seems to be doing fine without them...ill try my luck~

its just that iwas attacking S ranks as soon as i got them(most of them) and a full party is what made me believe i had a better chance..

Revial
Mar 11, 2009, 05:04 AM
Well, like I said, if anything, they make good meat shields. It's alot of fun to see Vivienne get knocked out by a bunch of monsters while you heal up and get ready for round two.

I would recommend long range characters or Ethan. I hate him so much but he's rather decent when he's gotta be.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 11, 2009, 09:18 AM
I still use the damned AI unfortunately...can't get connected online at all still. Love not being able to get much support on setting things up. Once online though I doubt I'll use the NPC's for anything other then a meat shield while waiting for someone to join

NikeOne89
Mar 11, 2009, 09:59 AM
i dont use them at all i find it pointless at time cause all they do is die on s or s2

mvffin
Mar 11, 2009, 10:33 AM
Meat Shields only. They get hit so I don't have to. They distract enemies while I kill other enemies. Makes the runs just a bit faster. = )

superlulu
Mar 11, 2009, 12:42 PM
i like them, when i'm not online i have a full party always lol, they do die alot, but they help when they feel like it

imo the best ones are tylor, ethan, lou, and vivienne

Dymalos
Mar 11, 2009, 04:58 PM
I only use them to try and goad Photon Art Discs out of them, but I'll second Ethan as being a good companion, he's got good longetivity and seems to do a fair bit of damage.