PDA

View Full Version : White beast leveling

fenrir188
Mar 11, 2009, 12:25 PM
is this mission the be all and end all of leveling locations? im level 60 atm and it feels sorta slow is there anywere else i could/should be?

CJ Johnny
Mar 11, 2009, 12:56 PM
Run 'A' on White Beast.
You should have at lease 95% of total Exp of the monster's.

'Suggestion' only.
Be a Gunner and get a "Shotgun".
That will help a little.

If you are a Techer, try use Ra or Gi Tech's

ps: Sleep / Resist ^^

darkante
Mar 11, 2009, 01:04 PM
Leveling is supposed to be slow, so it feels more rewarding.

Events though usually just breaks the system by giving out a massive amount of experience. Which is a double edge for me, i love the exp giveout but at the same time i feel spoiled. Which is normal i guess.

But White Beast is a good place to be if there are parties rolling, just get something to tag enemies more easiely. Like Shotgun, pistol, anything quick and long-range.
That way, you donīt have to worry to much in a party to miss out Exp.

Dragwind
Mar 11, 2009, 03:37 PM
If you don't like White Beast, definitely check out SEED Express.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu-findings/1/30/seed_train/

NiceOnes
Mar 12, 2009, 08:51 AM
I shake my head at people who think it takes a long time to level.

The event has spoiled us rotten and I still feel like I am leveling insanely fast.

Put it this way, a year and a half ago I had one character at lvl 65 and it had taken me roughly 300 hrs to get him there. If you think you're levelling slow now you should have been around for V.1!!!

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Mar 12, 2009, 08:59 AM
I agree nice ones, I started Tifa 2 years ago, played on and off and racked up about 550 hours at lvl 117, started my character Eden and did 3 weeks of carnival and got him to lvl 120 in 130 hours.

I like levelling at events, but kinda feel like its cheating lol

Tifa

Gibdozer
Mar 15, 2009, 12:15 AM
If your sick of WB but still want high exp and mission points check out the mag run, guardians colony 5th floor under old event missions. Just keep in mind the highest run you can access is A rank, but it should still supply a profitable diversion.

Itz Be Fresh
Mar 15, 2009, 08:44 PM
I agree with seed xpress, faster and funner but Mother brain is a bitch on s2 lol