PDA

View Full Version : Area achievments

DarkEliteRico
Mar 11, 2009, 02:37 PM
Just going off of what it states for earning the G. Colony , I've completed Plant Recovery C-S, Dark Satellite C-S and SEED Awakened C-S yet no achievement for it. Since it states free missions do they need to be done offline or online, and does it also include the co-op missions?

panzer_unit
Mar 11, 2009, 03:02 PM
I got G-Colony after finishing every rank of every free mission in both story mode and multi-player. You've gotta cover all those brightly colored letters with little snowflakes, I think.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 11, 2009, 03:36 PM
I got G-Colony after finishing every rank of every free mission in both story mode and multi-player. You've gotta cover all those brightly colored letters with little snowflakes, I think.

Offline all areas on G. Colony are completed with the * covering them up, I haven't done multi mode much since it's just me and NPC's. I'll do the colony ones first then I'll see what else comes up.

I really need a network guru to assist with the set up, I honestly don't know where to begin even with the FAQ/guide

Bitzen
Mar 11, 2009, 03:38 PM
You need to do the multi mode missions as well, but you don't need to do them if you've already done them in Story mode. So since you've done all the ones in normal story, you just need to finish up True Darkness C-S.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 11, 2009, 03:55 PM
You need to do the multi mode missions as well, but you don't need to do them if you've already done them in Story mode. So since you've done all the ones in normal story, you just need to finish up True Darkness C-S.

True Darkness is listed as a Co-op mission not a free mission though that's what's irking me. Thanks for the ideas, hopefully I'll be able to play online here soon.

Bitzen
Mar 11, 2009, 04:45 PM
You can still do TD without others, you just won't S rank it. It only asks that you complete the mission. The only one that requires more than one person is Cost of Research.