PDA

View Full Version : Help with PC controls and ps2-pc questions.

thealmightybrent
Mar 11, 2009, 07:54 PM
Hello, i have a few questions i didn't know if I should ask this in general or in technical, well here goes. Question one how are the PC controls without a game pad? Now some info on that i play and have played a ton of mmo's, shooters *on pc of course* and so on, so im IMO very decent at controls for the pc with online games, well i heard this game had bad controls for the pc without a game pad, should i think about getting one or do you think i'd be ok?

And one other question that im not even sure if its ok to ask, i purchased the game for the playstation 2 and want to play on the pc now well ive torrented the game and havent installed or anything but still have my ps2/pc account of course and wanted to know if i could use my account on the pc if i was playing on the ps2 originally? Thanks for any info. :D

ashley50
Mar 11, 2009, 07:57 PM
PC/PS2 share the same server...if you first played on PS2 then you're fine to play on PC.

Controls on KB is ok...but it feels better with a game pad, uhmm easier...

Aeris
Mar 11, 2009, 08:00 PM
The controls are set the same thing on PC from PS2 and yes, you can use your account on PC as well.

thealmightybrent
Mar 11, 2009, 08:01 PM
PC/PS2 share the same server...if you first played on PS2 then you're fine to play on PC.

Controls on KB is ok...but it feels better with a game pad, uhmm easier...

thx :) i really appreciate the help. And yeah i think i'd be ok with the controls i never really have a problem with them. Can you actually change the way you want them to work. ex. up,down,left,right for wasd for walking, etc.. and thx again :D

thealmightybrent
Mar 11, 2009, 08:05 PM
The controls are set the same thing on PC from PS2 and yes, you can use your account on PC as well.

g2k thx ;p

ashley50
Mar 11, 2009, 08:10 PM
yes you can...just go to 'options' and go to 'gamepad controls'.

thealmightybrent
Mar 11, 2009, 08:10 PM
yes you can...just go to 'options' and go to 'gamepad controls'.

cool thx

Volcompat321
Mar 11, 2009, 08:52 PM
i started on ps2, and now im on pc :D

Shinko
Mar 11, 2009, 09:06 PM
Thealmightybrent your good if you can play this game with out a game pad. I try and fail badly. I couldn't play with the keyboard if my life depended on it xD.

I started on ps2 then PC and now 360... who knows i may in up on JP side next xD
The PC was the best so far. I miss playing on it.

thealmightybrent
Mar 11, 2009, 09:10 PM
Thealmightybrent your good if you can play this game with out a game pad. I try and fail badly. I couldn't play with the keyboard if my life depended on it xD.

I started on ps2 then PC and now 360... who knows i may in up on JP side next xD
The PC was the best so far. I miss playing on it.

lol nice :p i hope i can get used to it then.

thealmightybrent
Mar 11, 2009, 09:11 PM

liking it? :)

Dragwind
Mar 12, 2009, 01:29 PM
If you like the ps2 controller, keep in mind there are adapters to convert them to USB so you can use them on your PC. The adapters usually run anywhere from $10-$20 in the US. Also fully customizable.