PDA

View Full Version : Help with stats.

Kathulu
Mar 12, 2009, 10:46 AM
Hi,

Sorry for the stupid question, but I started playing Phantasy Star Portable a little time ago and I am having trouble understanding the stats...
I donīt understand them cleary....
Can someone post the meaning of each one? Like ATA, MENT and so...

Thanks a lot ^^

PS: sorry my english o.o

Neith
Mar 12, 2009, 10:59 AM
HP: Hit Points. Deplete these to 0 and you die.
ATP: Attack Points. You need these to equip striking weapons, and a higher ATP will increase your melee damage. This is also known as 'Att.' on weapons.
DFP: Defense Points. You need DFP as a requirement for equipping armour, and it (slightly) reduces the damage you take from enemy melee/ranged attacks. Also known as 'Def' on armour.
ATA: Attack Accuracy. This is a requirement needed to equip ranged weapons. It also affects how likely your melee/ranged attacks will hit the enemy. Less ATA means you'll miss more.
EVP: Evasion Points. The higher this is, the more likely your character will block enemy melee/ranged attacks.
TP: TECHNIC Points. This is needed to equip TECH Weapons (Wands and so on), and a higher TP value will also increase your damage with TECHNIC attacks. Also known as 'Tech' on weapons.
MST: Mental Strength. The higher this is, the less damage you'll take from enemy TECHNIC attacks. It doesn't affect the damage much though.
STA: Status/Stamina. Referred to as 'End' on armour/units. The higher this is, the less likely you'll suffer a status ailment from an enemy. For example, an Ice attack will be less likely to Freeze you if you have high STA.

That's all I can think of currently, just ask if there's any more.

Kathulu
Mar 13, 2009, 10:14 AM
Thanks a lot!

That helped me a lot ^^