PDA

View Full Version : I just restarted on xbox 360

anjoma08
Mar 13, 2009, 01:23 AM
Hey everyone, I'm in a similar situation to Kichi who posted a thread earlier. I also left a while ago and started again today on Xbox 360. I could use some help getting started again and having someone fill me in on what happened since I left and what's new in the world of PSU. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it and my gamertag is anjoma08. Thanks!

ashley50
Mar 13, 2009, 02:02 AM
guess no one can start on their own nowadays? :/

(on PC/PS2 side...so yeah)

kejen
Mar 13, 2009, 02:14 AM
Yep, I was thinking the same thing as I read his post.

I will give you 10m (10 meseta).

Syn Jerriel
Mar 13, 2009, 02:46 AM
everyone needs help starting out (save a random new guys white name 300k to start out)

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 05:05 AM
I started PSU online without ever playing/hearing anything about it before and made 5 million meseta the first week and a half ....

So, a returning player should know what to do. Just sayin'.

godpantsminus
Mar 13, 2009, 06:02 AM
I "Returned" (Had Clare Beast lvl 70, fF ??, we've probably never met) last week, myself. Depending on when they left, hot items to sell have changed; prices will be more reasonable (I charged what i used to charge on PC/PS2 for the first two days of my shop. Was left with an empty wallet, apart from lowbie meseta rewards, which will pay the bills... if you're a Newman HU (in that your ATP is low enough that you won't have to worry about upgrading weapons for some time.) a Beast HU? Gimped weapon no jutsu! or maybe I just spend too much on Phashion... one outfit for each day of the week! KILL ME!) ;-;

anjoma08
Mar 13, 2009, 09:50 AM
I was just trying to be friendly geez.... I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello. If everyone's so reluctant, I'll figure it out myself I guess.

Moleque
Mar 13, 2009, 11:08 AM
Meh Im in the same boat as you but... when I returned I just picked up where I left off in the Story missions (online). so I guess run around, kill stuff and make new friends?

Unwise
Mar 13, 2009, 01:46 PM
I could help help u out send me a friend request just let me know your from the pso forums ok^^
GT: UnwiseSinger::-o