PDA

View Full Version : Wartecher : Whats the best Personal Machine?

tikigod13
Mar 13, 2009, 09:39 PM
Hello everyone,

I just made a Wartecher and was wondering, what should I level up on my Personal Machine? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Your help is appreciated ^^

Thank you for reading this post

miko00014
Mar 14, 2009, 12:37 AM
For synthing stuff or for fighting with you?

Volcompat321
Mar 14, 2009, 10:42 AM
for fighting with you, i suggest the range mag! :D

hiraisho
Mar 14, 2009, 12:56 PM
If it is for the purposes of synthing, I'd personally suggest a melee PM. You will spend a lot more time synthing melee weapons than teching weapons due to melee weapon %'s. A Tech PM can be raised on an alt to make the teching weapons.

If the PM is for combat I've had no experience with a tech PM model, but I have used both melee and gunner PM models and I feel the gunner has worked the best for me. My Wartecher's PM is currently the GH 432.

I'm not sure if your new or not, but you can level you PM, say as a melee type for melee weapon synthing, then use one of the EX devices bought from the shop on the G Colony to change it into any other GH type so you can synth the weapons you want and have the combat model you want.

miko00014
Mar 14, 2009, 02:50 PM
I think Hiraisho brings up a good point with the melee weapons actually. The same could also be said for an armor PM as well, I think Kouze shoes are like 2k and are 10* items, so they are very good for an armor PM, though I see those materials drop less often. But for fighting a Ranged one or even a tech one will usually do well. So I would suggest either make it a pure (as anything but pure messes with synth %s) Striking or Armor bot, then give it a ranged or tech pm device. I would suggest testing out both though to see which ones suit you more.

DreXxiN
Mar 14, 2009, 06:09 PM
I honestly suggest that you don't get a ranged PM because they are most efficient at missing, running into walls, then proceeding to die constantly.

Then again, I guess most of the other PM's aren't much different.

Hrith
Mar 14, 2009, 10:09 PM
GH 443 and GH 424, depends what you play.