PDA

View Full Version : XBox: BIG question!

TSZoltar
Feb 12, 2003, 11:05 PM
Can anyone confirm this for me...sega doesn't seem to want to answer lil ol me.

I asked around a few game stores in my area.They all claim that this should work!Gamestop has claimed they asked a sega rep and confirmed it with me!

what the question is,is the hunters liscence transferable from gamecube to xbox?

What i am trying to get at,i got a gamecube with pso.I want to get the xbox version(i think it would be better)and i STILL want to play the gamecube version.I know that they both won't play with each other online together.But i am wondering say someone at my house gets on pso for GC,and i get on pso for Xbox at the same time...is the liscence good for both?If not,can it be switched back and forth!?

I get ALOT of mixed remarks and was wondering if someone can help me on this.I don't wanna buy the xbox version if i gotta pay for another 8.95...thats just wasteful,especially considering sega's greedy track record!

I also know someone that has found a GC PC keyboard connector for the GC!Allows you to use the ps2 PC keyboard or GC!if anyone needs the link,i'll try and dig it up...just thought i'd throw that in...wasn't prepared to really post it...lol

ABDUR101
Feb 12, 2003, 11:11 PM
All questions, comments and information should be addressed in the stickied PSO X-box Thread (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37820&forum=1&start=150&151) =)

*lock*