PDA

View Full Version : how you get PA offline?

Gibdozer
Mar 13, 2009, 11:33 PM
Hi, I've been playing the 360version online for about a year, and I just bought the ps2version AOTI(off ebay not here yet) so that I can play the offline mode on the road (I travel and spend alot of time in hotels). I was wondering how you get PA skills in the expansion: the online method of exchanging fragments at the guardians branch, like the original are they earned as combat rewards from the npcs, or can all the skills simply be purchased from shops? This and any other information you would be good enough to provide is greatly appreciated.

Alizarin
Mar 13, 2009, 11:48 PM
PAs are purchased from shops and given out as mission rewards from NPCs.

You also get a larger inventory of weapons, items and even Fragment-only (online) PAs like Spinning Strike and Splendor crush right when you create a character (as opposed to starting out online or PSU V1 offline).

However, the selection of PAs available at the shop will be limited until you start progressing further in the story missions.

Angry_Ryudo
Mar 14, 2009, 03:51 PM
Also, Bullets are bought in Parum, Skills in Moatoob, and Techniques in Neudaiz. In the colony you can find a limited selection of the three PA types.