PDA

View Full Version : about the story...

GreyWolf360
Mar 14, 2009, 06:01 AM
Can someone sum up the whole illuminus chapter?

[spoiler-box]
why did ethan become a rouge?

and Hyuga needs a serious character transition in order for him to be at all interesting...i say he becomes an illuminus[+ a darker personality ofcourse]! it could be like the whole naruto& Sasuke relationship (a cliched) two wholesome buds are trained under the same roof and the more talented becomes tainted by the badguys and becomes one of them...

[/spoiler-box]

Zoamel_Gustav
Mar 14, 2009, 08:10 PM
Can someone sum up the whole illuminus chapter?

[spoiler-box]
why did ethan become a rouge?

and Hyuga needs a serious character transition in order for him to be at all interesting...i say he becomes an illuminus[+ a darker personality ofcourse]! it could be like the whole naruto& Sasuke relationship (a cliched) two wholesome buds are trained under the same roof and the more talented becomes tainted by the badguys and becomes one of them...

[/spoiler-box]

Episode 2:
The player character, "You", are a newly appointed Guardian. Your instructor is Laia Martinez. Ethan Waber is wanted for attempting to assassinate President Dallgun. While investigating and chasing Ethan, you and Laia discover the Illuminus. The Illuminus research and spread the SEED. They also create Sochee, A-photon bombs. By the end of Episode 2, they modify the SEED virus to infect CASTs, take control of the AMF and crash most of the Colony into Parum. Dallgun dies.

See "Shadow of the Arkguard" for more details on Ethan and the Illuminus. The moving comic focuses on Ethan one month after the events of Episode 1 and runs alongside Episode 2. In my opinion, the moving comic is short enough that watching it would be better than any summery I could give it of it. The last two chapters will spoil some of the ending to Episode 2, but those are likely common knowledge by now.

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/downloads_comic.php

A common theme to PSU is cyclic history, the past repeating itself. Basically Ethan became a rogue because of his father. See "Shadow of the Arkguard" for more details.

Hyuga was infected by the SEED during Episode 1, is experimented on by GRM in Episode 2, and is revealed to be SEED-Venas by Episode 3. He is eventually restored and inherits GRM.

[/spoiler-box]

Episode 3:
After the events of Episode 2, public opinion has turned against the GUARDIANS and AMF. The GUARDIANS focus on rebuilding themselves and unifying Gurhal. [SPOILER]Lumia joins the GUARDIANS. Laia becomes president. Rykros appears. Rogues, CoG and AMF ally with GUARDIANS. Sochee stopped. Orson meets Ethan. Illuminus defeated. New unification point approachs.

GreyWolf360
Mar 16, 2009, 01:23 AM
ILOVE IT!!!!!