PDA

View Full Version : GC: Fun with Megid

Clef
Feb 12, 2003, 11:23 PM
I was working on completing all of the quests in ult today and finally got a lucky break. Got myself a level 25 megid disk. I always keep two wiz/techniques equipped so effectively I have a level 27 megid. This made me just have to try out ep 2 in ult.

All I can say is high level megid just pwns ep2. I just couldn't believe how much easier ep2 is with a high level megid. I did notice that it misses every now and then, probably due to my mst, but I am wondering just how effective it is for other fo's out there that have it. I've yet to try it out in ep1, so no idea how good it is there. After getting this tech today, it's made me feel like playing a fonewearl was well worth the effort. Now to get to level 200.

*forgot to mention that with megid, I made it all the way to olga flow, although he kicked my ass with his second form.*
Clef
Zoe - 121 fonewearl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clef on 2003-02-12 20:25 ]</font>

Klakalou
Feb 13, 2003, 01:49 AM
funny, i was playing with 2 fo's today ep2 and they where beating the snot out of ep2 with megid, and i quote "megid owns ep2" there exact words.

Tulathis
Feb 13, 2003, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try it out. I have a FOnewearl, but she's only about level 20. Anyone know how effective megid is for a FOmar?

Also, the FOnewearl character stat thing says that megid pierces for them. What exactly does that mean?

rena-ko
Feb 13, 2003, 06:30 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/classes.php?class=FOnewearl

i bet it means that FOnewearls get the 1.3x bonus for megid, which makes it stronger...
now, what weapon and what merge boost megid as well? *laughs*

strange...
i never care(d) for megid at v2...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-02-13 03:32 ]</font>

hucasts_rock
Feb 13, 2003, 07:37 AM
I tried megid as a FOmar...I think I had a lvl 30 and yet missed nearly every time in ep2 fer me...

dys0r
Feb 13, 2003, 09:26 AM
I have a level 26 Megid (level 28 if I equip my two Wizard/Techniques), and I miss almost all the time with my level 124 FOmarl. Maybe it's cuz I'm playing in Ultimate Ruins? I'll have to try it out in Episode II. Gonna have to see if I can survive Seabed with it.

- dys

DemiPlat
Feb 13, 2003, 09:48 AM
On 2003-02-13 03:12, J-3PO wrote:
Also, the FOnewearl character stat thing says that megid pierces for them. What exactly does that mean?

"Piercing" means it goes through monsters in a straight line, like photon launcher blasts and the Estlla PB blast.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 13, 2003, 11:24 AM
Megid depends on enemy EDK and only that. As for its effectiveness, it's really limited to certain Episode II enemies.

I don't recommned that a non-FOnewearl (w/o a duped DARK BRIDGE) use Megid a lot, but make sure you use it on Morfos.