PDA

View Full Version : online play(GC)

lubu619101
Mar 15, 2009, 01:00 AM
few question i always played pso 1/2 + but i never played online

1 do people still play?? it online

2what is the best time where most people are on??

3rd and final big question

how do i set up so i can go online i o the fee of 9$ but where do i go to like put in the info is it as soon as i try and go online is it a site or somehting someone plz help me

ty ahead of time

Vanzazikon
Mar 15, 2009, 01:29 AM
1. Yeah, some people still play GC online.

2. Don't know. There should always be at least one person online.

3. Unless you're playing on the Japan servers, the official servers in the US are down, so there is no fee. If you want to get on, there are websites that hosts private servers. Bad news is it's against forum rules to state how to find tnem. Your best chance of finding them: google it.

RAcast Extremist
Mar 15, 2009, 02:30 AM
1. Yes, some people still play online (including me)

2. Its around like 2-8 pm. pacific.

3. Like Vanz said.

furrypaws
Mar 15, 2009, 10:52 AM
3. Unless you're playing on the Japan servers, the official servers in the US are down, so there is no fee. If you want to get on, there are websites that hosts private servers. Bad news is it's against forum rules to state how to find tnem. Your best chance of finding them: google it.
That's the BB servers only. GC servers were taken down a few years back, but there are still prosperous private servers like you said.

Normally the evening is a good time to get on. I find most people on on weekends and weekdays at 6PM and later EST. It normally doesn't dip below 15 people at any given time, but at peak times, it can hit 35 and higher.

lubu619101
Mar 15, 2009, 12:36 PM
ty for telling me and srry abut number3

and so im sure

for the us its free to play it online right? i just put the boradband adptaer hook up the settings and then it go right online??

ty ahead of time

Ithildin
Mar 15, 2009, 12:40 PM
It's free yeah. Tips on how to connect can be found on the private server website. ALL the questions you are asking will be much better answered there. Good luck getting on and you may even see me around next week.

lubu619101
Mar 15, 2009, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=lubu619101;2269222]few question i always played pso 1/2 + but i never played online

1 do people still play?? it online

2what is the best time where most people are on??

3rd and final big question

how do i set up so i can go online i o the fee of 9$ but where do i go to like put in the info is it as soon as i try and go online is it a site or somehting someone plz help me

ty ahead of time

and i have another post about mags if anyon can help me out

so let me get this str8 us its free??