PDA

View Full Version : Clans or guilds >.<

galadriel
Mar 15, 2009, 07:14 AM
ok ive been playing psu for the last 2 years and since i started ive always wanted to join a group of peaople who enjoy playing psu as much as i do. so i always had players offer me to join a clan or a guild, and i always replied yes. but thos clans and guild seem to last only 15 minutes. i always get the responce "will message you to join our meetings" but i never get that message. psu for me is like a drug, i like to feel the ecstacy of finding a rare weapon or armor, i like the joy of leveling my spells or other photon art. but with ecstacy theres always agony, like when someone gets my rare drop :-( or when people boot me right before the boss or they boot me cause they claim my level 50 spells is making them lag:rant:, well maybe if they get off the dial up there internet wont be so laggy. but anyways back to the main purpose. i want to know is there actual clans and guilds out there that are for real and that they last for more than a day. if yes let me know i will be intrested in joining. if you see me in the game message me or my gamer tag is: SSK Angel Dust i do have many haters in the game so most of you wont replied but the once that do let me know if your recruiting and what are your demands for someone. :santacookie:

ABNRedFlame
Mar 15, 2009, 09:34 AM
I'm not sure if My KSI clan is still around for PSU but I made that about 9 Months ago.

There is several clans out there that have a long life time. They are hard to find for the fact they might be already playing with their party. Just ask around, you will find one. Maybe just get a few people that get on everyday at the same time you do. Thats what I do :)

I am with you 100% on how Phantasy Star is the best drug. :)

Aries2384
Mar 15, 2009, 10:41 AM
Its hard to keep guilds going in a game that doesnt really support guild format. The franchise has never even supported the idea. Its a laid back MMO. I guess you could consider your partner card list as your Guild roster? :o Thats kinda heavy. You dont really need a guild for this game. Just make some friends.

SSephy21
Mar 15, 2009, 07:41 PM
I gave you a mail about my guild to join MoL??? get back to me about it

sledgehammer30
Mar 22, 2009, 05:02 AM
Check us out http: Warriors-Essence.guildlaunch.com

SPARTAN-993
Mar 22, 2009, 08:42 PM
Sup,
My name is SPARTAN-993. I just started playing PSU around 11:00 A.M today. A couple of hours before I was offered to join a clan called the Mythic Guardians ( I think that what the dude called it ) anyways he told me that I would have to pay him 500 Mesatos ( PSU dollars ) to join. He also told me that I would be recruited in to the bodyguard branch of the clan. I told him that I would think about it. I am going to refuse it. I don’t want to be a bodyguard. So I am going to start my own clan. My clan is going to be called the BLACK KNIGHTS. It’s members can be any class they want to be and there is no membership fee. This clan is going to be consistining of 13 members ( including me ) sort similar to the Knights of the Round table type of thing. Anybody ( no matter if ur level is at 1 ) can e-mail me at [email protected] and I’ll you add u to my friends on x-box live account. The rules of the clan are simple don’t embarrass the clan , help each other out, and don’t abandon the mission.

Sincerely
SPARTAN-993
P.S If no other member can help u out then just contact me and I’ll help u out (If I can) also I will need ur PSU character name.
:mad:

SPARTAN-993
Mar 23, 2009, 09:45 PM
Hey galadriel u can join the clan that I'm trying to start that is if u haven't join one yet. i may be just lat level five now ( only because i don't have time to play!yet!!!!!) but i can help by giving information offline. you being at level 50 is great you could help new members out if they need it.

P.S u haveing lots of haters is perfect because hater only fuel our own motives in the BLACK KNIGHTS.