PDA

View Full Version : tower offline

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 15, 2009, 11:54 AM
I have pso 1 an 2 Plus and I don't know how to access tower offline and I don't know what it is can someone clear it up for me. Thanks.

Ithildin
Mar 15, 2009, 12:43 PM
Don't you just have to start ep2 and go to the guild counter? I'm not 100% sure tho as I have only the EU version.

Crazyleo
Mar 15, 2009, 01:07 PM
You have to reach a certain point in EP 2 before you can get your first EP 2 quest. (I think its after you completed VR Space Ship and you speak to Elly face to face, but I can be wrong)

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 15, 2009, 01:38 PM
thanks for the tips i'll try it out

NegaTsukasa
Mar 15, 2009, 04:22 PM
I know your answer flat out. Beat the Gal Gryphon in the CC Area. This of course cannot be accessed until after your simulations.
Afterwards you can go to the counter and begin taking quests. there are three. Seat of the Heart (my favorite quest), after that monster of a quest you can play the CCT East, then West sides.
This should definatly help you now. : )

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 15, 2009, 06:12 PM
is west/east tower doable offline if I have the plus version and how do I get there. Is it a quest. please help me clear this up. Thanks.

Vanzazikon
Mar 15, 2009, 06:20 PM
Yes, East and West Towers are a quest and you can play them offline in PSOGC Plus.

To be able to play them, check your previous Towers thread. It should be in the Mags, quest, weapons, section ID section.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 15, 2009, 06:22 PM
I liked seat of heart too but elly got killed by gol dragon before I could finish it so I haven't done that yet.:-(

Elly is a weekling.

Thanks for the help Nega Tsukasa

oh thanks last time I checked that other one there was no definent info.

NegaTsukasa
Mar 16, 2009, 06:19 PM
I liked seat of heart too but elly got killed by gol dragon before I could finish it so I haven't done that yet.:-(

Elly is a weekling.

Thanks for the help Nega Tsukasa

oh thanks last time I checked that other one there was no definent info.
ya. Elly is a pain.
and your welcome.

Oh, and you think the Gol dragon was an issue. Just wait until later when you encounter something
even worse to get through. If you havn't gotten furthur I wont spoil anything for you. but if you need help on th part I'm mentioning (you know it when you get there on the quest) I can definatly help you on the part I'm talking about. I got a video explaining it. :)

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 16, 2009, 06:45 PM
What I do want to know about that quest is why that white robed force is there. Is he . . . . . . . . evil.

NegaTsukasa
Mar 17, 2009, 06:31 PM
that story is more focused on after you defeat the Gol Dragon. all I can say.
I'm tryin not to spoil anything here but still answer your stuff. : )

psofan219
Mar 17, 2009, 07:44 PM
Yes, that's one story I haven't seen. Have seen a vid about it, but stopped after the demo of how to do the tower. It smelled like spoilers, and apparently, I was right. I'm jealous of all you PSO+ owners out there...

AlexCraig
Mar 17, 2009, 07:59 PM
1.) Beat VR levels and CCA
2.) Beat Seat of the Heart quest.

Helps if you beat all of Ep2 first. gets it all out of the way.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 17, 2009, 08:59 PM
I'm level 86 and I can't beat v. hard seat of heart am i a noob

NegaTsukasa
Mar 18, 2009, 06:26 PM
VHard Seat of the Heart is a little bit to early for level 80's. the first part of the story you can get by with steady time. the second though is more difficult to do. i'm not saying its impossible. its just going to be much more of a challenge.