PDA

View Full Version : Quite a few gameplay questions

Draxal360
Mar 15, 2009, 11:59 AM
Ok well, I was a big fan of PSO...yaddayadda...

Ok I'm currently a Level 29, Level 2 Hu Fortefighter. Now what I was wondering was, about monster elements. Do you gain a big advantage in damage over a monster if you use a weapon of an opposing element? I know it may seem pretty obvious but I just want to know if the damage output is more significant than just using a non element weapon.

Also as I just turned to Fortefighter I have a few nice weapons from good people who helped me out at the start. I currently have a Chainsawd as my "big" weapon and a Sabic and Varista as my quick weapons. I can't remember the Chainsawd's element and % but I know the Sabic is :dark: 22%.

Now I mainly run White Beast for fast xp/mp. Is that Sabic hindering my dps?

Thanks for any help :)

Mantuk
Mar 15, 2009, 12:23 PM
It's helping when you run White Beast. Since all the mobs there are light, you want to use dark, which you are. Since the percentage is 22%, you're doing 22% more damage then you would if the Sabric was neutral.

Just note, this runs backward for armor. If you're fighting light creatures, you want light element armor.

garjian
Mar 15, 2009, 01:54 PM
it makes a major difference as far as i can see...
its much much MUCH more important than ATP...

also... how do you do that dark symbol... i dont know how to do any of these emote thingies on this forum :/

Mantuk
Mar 15, 2009, 02:11 PM
When writing a quick reply, click on "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the box.

Then click on "More" at the bottom of the smilie box.

Beast Boy
Mar 15, 2009, 04:07 PM
kk fro the money i suggest muktrands 30% plus spears are good weapons for fortefighters

and the pa move dus majarra for ownage;)