PDA

View Full Version : 11*+ Kubara Variants.

fighgunners
Mar 15, 2009, 01:07 PM
Do they exist in the English version?

What I mean by Kubara Variants, are like the weapons Gudda Iggac, Blackheartic, Twin Tornadoc, etc. I haven't seen any. Have you?

DarkEliteRico
Mar 15, 2009, 02:53 PM
I can't be 100% positive on this or not without loading up a different character, but I believe that there are 11* variants. It's that or the lack of sleep lately has me seeing stuff

Smidge204
Mar 15, 2009, 03:06 PM
I have several RattleSnacs (11*) and seen Love Infernocs (12*), so I would assume the others are also out there somewhere.

=Smidge=

fighgunners
Mar 15, 2009, 05:20 PM
I have several RattleSnacs (11*) and seen Love Infernocs (12*), so I would assume the others are also out there somewhere.

=Smidge=

You sure this isn't AOTI offline?

fighgunners
Mar 15, 2009, 05:35 PM
Those items don't exist in AOTI offline.

Lol it was a joke. Who the hell plays AOTI offline anyway? its more broken then PS:P.

.newzero
Mar 16, 2009, 03:18 AM
Lol it was a joke. Who the hell plays AOTI offline anyway? its more broken then PS:P.

psu is far more broken compared to pso :P

fighgunners
Mar 16, 2009, 03:34 PM
psu is far more broken compared to pso :P

PSO wasn't even remotely broken by the final version for GC. Hell I've only played offline on GC and everything dropped what it was supposed to and everything here was updated for that.
PSO can't even be compared to any form of PSU other than the weapons it brings back.

Dragwind
Mar 16, 2009, 04:19 PM
Please stay on topic guys.

They should exist in PS:P, the data is there. As to where they drop, not sure on confirmations.

fighgunners
Mar 16, 2009, 06:24 PM
Please stay on topic guys.

They should exist in PS:P, the data is there. As to where they drop, not sure on confirmations.

I dunno. My knuckles are at 97% and the only things missing are gudda honc melan knuckle drill knuckle gudda iggac and rocket punch.

Unless % doesn't count for anything, I'm quite skeptical.

Dymalos
Mar 16, 2009, 07:20 PM
Well I've seen screenshots of people with 106% of Sabers...

fighgunners
Mar 16, 2009, 07:55 PM
Well I've seen screenshots of people with 106% of Sabers...

Can you link them?