PDA

View Full Version : Pso story line question

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 16, 2009, 07:36 PM
Is flowen the olga flow and is red ring rico turned into darkfalz some how?

AlexCraig
Mar 16, 2009, 08:07 PM
Read the messages they leave behind and you'll know.

SStrikerR
Mar 16, 2009, 09:03 PM
Believe it or not, the messages are actually interesting; not to mention that to me it seems that the messages usually point you in the right direction if you get lost.

Genoa
Mar 16, 2009, 10:49 PM
Yes please, I hope nobody just spoils it for you, nor should you look up the answers.
The little message capsules left on the floor should be read :)
The story is quite interesting, which is something more than 1/2 of the PSO population knows NOTHING about.

seriously...

psofan219
Mar 16, 2009, 10:56 PM
Which is also something I should do actually... never really played it for the story aspect, but I did know it before I found out about this site.

Crazyleo
Mar 17, 2009, 08:48 AM
Makes you wonder what is REALLY going on behind the scenes when the Pioneer project got started.

<Possible idea for a fan fict. :wink:>

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 17, 2009, 01:52 PM
Believe it or not, the messages are actually interesting; not to mention that to me it seems that the messages usually point you in the right direction if you get lost.

I've read the messages which led me to believe the dark falz was some sort of spirit looking for body to possess and transform but I was never sure. and the flowen thing I couldn't find all his logs just 2 - 5 so I was never sure about that.

psofan219
Mar 17, 2009, 01:58 PM
To get all the Flowen's Logs, you'll need to access every terminal you see thorughout Ep. 2. What they look like are the little computer things that you see circling the area in the Gol Dragon fight... They're squarish and green. The Flowen's Story is more interesting than the Rico Story, then when you talk to the link to Calus, it'll tell you that they recieved a new log. It's interesting.

Vanzazikon
Mar 17, 2009, 02:03 PM
Yes, they are and I devoured their souls. Mwahahahhahahahaha

*clears throat* Erhhm. Yes, what you assume may be true.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 17, 2009, 02:15 PM
To get all the Flowen's Logs, you'll need to access every terminal you see thorughout Ep. 2. What they look like are the little computer things that you see circling the area in the Gol Dragon fight... They're squarish and green. The Flowen's Story is more interesting than the Rico Story, then when you talk to the link to Calus, it'll tell you that they recieved a new log. It's interesting.

Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The part where Flowen talks about his *donation* was cool and actually made me fell a little quizy because of how depressing (but not in a bad way) it was and that Flowen had no idea what he was getting into and then he had to write a letter announcing his death and thinking of that little girl (was it rico) who looked up to him.

Flowen's story is cooler than rico but what I love most about it is that the game delivers a good plotline without making you watch long mini movies to get it.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 17, 2009, 02:16 PM
by the way how many logs are there and are all the terminals found in central control area

psofan219
Mar 17, 2009, 02:24 PM
Flowen doesn't write the letter if I remember correctly, the government does. There are like 7-9 if I can recall correctly... For a minute, I thought that when you said spoiler alert, you were talking about my post. I was like "Wha? That's not spoiling a..." Got there when I scrolled down and seen that you had posted some more, haha. And for the last part, you must read on. Not on my post, because I won't be saying, but I mean with the story.

EDIT: Oh! And I forgot, the terminals are also in the Seabed, though in there, some look like huge tower-type things. Since I can't remember which option you need to choose (I think "Access"...), just choose them all.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 17, 2009, 03:29 PM
thanks everyone for all the help. I'm a storyline kinda guy so I wanted to knoww and thanks for not spoiling anything.

Vanzazikon
Mar 17, 2009, 03:37 PM
I still feel for poor Flowen, laying there on the operating table... waiting to die.The story is just depressing. ;__;

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Mar 17, 2009, 03:59 PM
Here's the story. It's someones fault.

I am the Pso Queen...:b
Pso uses Techniques. They are learned by Technique disks.(Through body movement and the mind.

Lets see.

(Pso) "Ultimate Evil" Mutation Through Dark Factor Cells. (Ruins Baddies and Dark Falz animal host)

Cause: Excavation in Ruins(Anchient Space Ship) Because of "Dr." Osto Hyle's experirements.
Flowen and army fights giant monster. Only Flowen survives (oficicaly...).
Flowen is infected by D-Factor Cells. Instead of treatment, Osto Hyle decieded Flowen will be a Controlable Bio Weapon.
Osto Decives Flowen. Flowen's mutations go out of control.
Flowen is dumped in "Test Subject Desposal Area" in Sea Bed Research Facility. Dark Falz mergeges with Giant original Monster. Central Dome and 99.9% of inhabatents lost
Meanwhile in Sea Bed facility Flowen's mutations are complete.
Dark Factor takes complet control over Flowen. "Olga Flow" is born. Flowen's Soul is traped. Only one way to be free...
Pioneer 2 orbits Ragol, sends "Hunters' to investigat the cause of The Central Dome explosion.

Dark Factor blamed for entire events, when in reality the real cause is "Dr." Osto Hyle for forcing Flowen and his troops to open the "Forbiden Door"

There is some more to this. "Olga" is one of the 3 AI of the Facilities. Some how the data was implanted into Flowen During experimentation. There is more I know I missed, but there is the plots of Episode 1 and 2 combined. Makes more sence with the adition of episode 2.

EDIT
Dark Factor cells infect animals, plants, and even machines.
It infects Animal behavure and mutations.
It infects Machines AI to attack you.
Dark Factor Is from an aninchent civilization. It was concived to lure to Dark Falz entity to the Giant Spaceship to send The Dark being to an uninhabited planet.

I wrote this some time ago, but basicly, the events in Pso are all Osto Hyle's fault.

AlexCraig
Mar 17, 2009, 04:35 PM
Leave us not forget Ep4 and some of the things it touches on for Ep3, and how Ep3 further explains Ep1 and 2.

NegaTsukasa
Mar 17, 2009, 06:27 PM
I liked reading them. they also were nifty guides if you got lost in the labrynth like levels.

Crazyleo
Mar 18, 2009, 12:42 PM
Since I don't have EP 4, could you please reiterate on what the story is for that episode

AlexCraig
Mar 18, 2009, 12:52 PM
I haven't played the story mode of Ep4 yet, so I couldn't tell you. However, Jaspaller made several scripts for it. I believe Ryna added them to the scripts section of PSOW. You can read them there.

psofan219
Mar 18, 2009, 12:53 PM
Just don't spoil anything for me. I haven't played Episode 4 yet.

Crazyleo
Mar 18, 2009, 12:56 PM
I haven't played the story mode of Ep4 yet, so I couldn't tell you. However, Jaspaller made several scripts for it. I believe Ryna added them to the scripts section of PSOW. You can read them there.

Cool. Thanks