PDA

View Full Version : Evolutionary Data Updated?

Absol197
Mar 17, 2009, 05:12 PM
As everyone knows, in the VR Spaceship, when talking to Elly over Cal, you can receive data on various enemies. One thing has always bugged me: in the data about Pan Arms, near the end it says something about "Evolutionary data updated," or something to that effect. In the VR Temple, there is a similar thing under Rag Rappies, that obviously hints at Love Rappies. I've always wondered, does this mean that there's a rare Pan Arms in the Spaceship? I've seen nor hear anything regarding such a thing on this or other sites, but still, that little line is in there...

psofan219
Mar 17, 2009, 05:48 PM
It's, if I'm right (it's been a long time since I played Ep. 2), talking about the evolutionary change from what the Pan Arms used to be, to what it became now after De Rol Lee injected it with it's DNA. There is no "rare" Pan Arms out there. As I said, that's what I can think of it's referring to, the evolutionary change after De Rol Lee injected it's own DNA into the creature that the Pan Arms used to be, which caused it to change (or evolve) into the creature you see now.