PDA

View Full Version : emulator that works for psz?

MAD1b
Mar 19, 2009, 08:37 PM
does anybody know of an emulator that works for psz?

cApNhOwDy
Mar 20, 2009, 12:34 AM
Yeah, NO$GBA, but it's a bitch to set up and last I checked you still cant save. You'll be much better off buying the game legally.

MAD1b
Mar 22, 2009, 02:58 PM
that one always just has this weird error screen for me in the middle of the first cut scene

cApNhOwDy
Mar 22, 2009, 03:07 PM
http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/116303-phantasy-star-zero.html#post1560108

That fixes it, but it also means you cant save your game. Like I said, better to just buy it legally. This game is good enough that Sega deserves your dollar. Game didnt sell as well as it should've anyways.

MAD1b
Mar 22, 2009, 04:20 PM
well... im only 14 so i dont have a job but im trying to get the cash to buy the jp version on ebay then once the english version comes out im buying it so yeah... i just want to make 100% sure im gonna love it, which im already pretty sure of.

R3volver
Mar 24, 2009, 06:56 AM
If you have a DS you might as well get this. It'll make that piece of garbage slightly useful.

MAD1b
Mar 26, 2009, 02:13 PM
i love the ds. i just cant really play mine much because everytime i get a new game for it, it gets stolen somehow lol.

xSHiNOx
Mar 26, 2009, 05:06 PM
then get a "specific cart" and it wont get stolen.

how the hell can you game get stolen? you let your friends play your ds and they take the cart out?

MAD1b
Mar 26, 2009, 05:47 PM
no i found out which "friend" had been stealing my games then my cousin stole my ds lol. but its all good now (not really)

R3volver
Mar 26, 2009, 08:28 PM
When I was a kid I got a lot of money stolen from me. He also stole some stuff from me while at school. I then proceeded to steal everything that he owned that I could get my hands on. I just broke his stuff and tossed it in the trash except for a few things he couldnt identify as his own. You need to get back at him. Now he's some fat mooch who acts all lovey to people but is still a greedy little piece of garbage who I wouldn't trust with a dead dog. I don't let anyone in my house anymore because of stuff like that. I also own a gun. :3

MAD1b
Mar 26, 2009, 09:59 PM
omg dude same here the kid who stole my stuff is a FAT idiot who acts all cool to people until he gets a hold of thir stuff. why is it that like every fatass kid who acts like a friend steals a bunch of stuff from people?

R3volver
Mar 26, 2009, 11:17 PM
i sent you a private message with some info you may or may not already know. you can look the stuff up on youtube if you have any problems. plenty of tutorials.

xSHiNOx
Mar 26, 2009, 11:45 PM
your own flesh and blood cousin stole from you? wow thats sad. do something about it than to talk about it

cApNhOwDy
Mar 27, 2009, 12:27 AM
You need to start kicking some ass, you cant just let anyone steal an expensive piece of hardware like that and get away with it without them losing some teeth in the process. When I was in elementary school, I was bullied alot and had a hard time. However, after beating up one kid over something as worthless and trivial as a Pokemon card that he stole from me, noone messed with me after that ever again, ever, all the way through high school. If there's absolutely no way that you could take him in a one-on-one fight, handcuff him while he's asleep and beat the shit out of him until he understands that if he messes with you, he will be in a great deal of pain. This is your own cousin man, you're going to know this guy for the rest of your life, show some dominance now so that he'll think twice before messing with you for the rest of your life.

Nuclearranger
Mar 31, 2009, 04:00 AM
You need to start kicking some ass, you cant just let anyone steal an expensive piece of hardware like that and get away with it without them losing some teeth in the process. When I was in elementary school, I was bullied alot and had a hard time. However, after beating up one kid over something as worthless and trivial as a Pokemon card that he stole from me, noone messed with me after that ever again, ever, all the way through high school. If there's absolutely no way that you could take him in a one-on-one fight, handcuff him while he's asleep and beat the shit out of him until he understands that if he messes with you, he will be in a great deal of pain. This is your own cousin man, you're going to know this guy for the rest of your life, show some dominance now so that he'll think twice before messing with you for the rest of your life.

For some reason I think he was overestimating the severity of these thefts lol

Not quite sure a nose breaking is in order here lol

Dhylec
Mar 31, 2009, 04:49 AM
This is now derailed; topic is bordering forum violation as well.