PDA

View Full Version : Best equips FF?

Frooty Tooty
Mar 20, 2009, 12:33 AM
Well haven't played phantasy star in a while ^^; and started a fortefighter and don't really know about their equips. Just trying to find out the best equips of these categories:
Axe
Sword
Twin Sabers
Twin Claws
Spear
Knuckles
and best armor for a fortefighter :bday:
Any help appreciated.

Hrith
Mar 20, 2009, 01:09 PM
Axe: Okanoh

Sword: Kan Yu

Twin Sabers: Grand Cross

Twin Claws: Twin Bearclaw

Spear: Gekitsnata

Knuckles: Gudda Hon

Shield for a fortefighter: Armas Line

Frooty Tooty
Mar 20, 2009, 02:11 PM
What should I put in the body, head, and arm slots?

Inazuma
Mar 20, 2009, 02:17 PM
Axe: Okanoh

200 more pp is better than 200 more power? im interested to hear your reason why you think okanoh is better than anku zagiza.

Frooty Tooty
Mar 20, 2009, 02:35 PM
200 more pp is better than 200 more power? im interested to hear your reason why you think okanoh is better than anku zagiza.

So anku zagiza is the best axe?

Inazuma
Mar 20, 2009, 04:24 PM
So anku zagiza is the best axe?
well, thats what i thought but keep in mind im new to FM. thats why im asking about it. i still have a lot to learn myself.

i do agree w/ gekitsunaata being the best spear. thats what i use and the range is very nice for cleaning up after jarbroga.

Hrith
Mar 20, 2009, 04:26 PM
The ATP advantage of Ank Zagza amounts to very, very little after all the bonuses and modifiers are added. Nothing affects PP, so it's a much better advantage.

I'd say Ank Buti could be better than Okanoh, but the board never hit our servers...

What should I put in the body, head, and arm slots?Head = doesn't really matter, but if you have to, a Mind unit.
Arm = ATP boosting unit, preferably one that does not lower your ATA.
Body = any resist unit, the one relevant to the area you're playing.
Extra = STA-boosing unit (or Paradi Cataract if you're a cast).

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 20, 2009, 08:16 PM
Axe: Ank Zagiza
Sword: Agito Repca
Twin Sabers: Sange Yasha...

garbagenoob
Mar 26, 2009, 02:54 PM
Tyrant Spadac
Daybreak Devil
Guild Millac
Twin Red Sabers
Garuda Fang
Eternity

Gibdozer
Mar 29, 2009, 05:35 PM
I like the way gekitsnata looks, but you might also try a mugunruk for spears. I really don't like the gudda hon(knuckles) because of the color and race restrictions, so if you find that to be a problem try gudda skela, skelac, or iggac. For twin sabers tyrant spadac, and grand cross are both good and have dropped dramatically in price(spadacs might as well be free now). Armas line and Yiel line are certainly the best armors for a FF, but they cost huge amounts of meseta! If your not rolling in dough go with a super cheap rabol lumirus(150k), or sacrifice an arm slot for a head slot on a Feril line(2-3mil).