PDA

View Full Version : Quick way to get Photon Drops?

FreakinRican
Feb 13, 2003, 03:25 PM
I'm looking for Photon Drops for my magical piece. Does anyone know any helpful hints on how to find them / obtain them faster?

Elixer
Feb 13, 2003, 03:56 PM
well i noticed with my hunewearl that i find a lot more in normal-vhard then i do in ult mode.

angelknight
Feb 13, 2003, 04:02 PM
Well, I am a Whitill HUnewearl and I just got to Vhard. Anyway, I've gotten two of them already, both from Rag Rappies. Try defeating them!

Chronoslash
Feb 13, 2003, 05:30 PM
Yeah, rappies are a good source. I just got to VHard with my FOmar and I already have 5. Four were from rappies in "Fake in Yellow," and the other one was from a box in Hard Forest 1.

Happy Hunting!

Tulathis
Feb 13, 2003, 05:37 PM
My recommendation is to kill as many enemies as you can, as quickly as you can. I believe there's a small chance that any enemy or box can drop a photon drop, so just kill as fast as you can. Check every box and make sure to hit the rappies once they get up too, as they're the only enemy that will always drop something.

Also by this method (if you can even call it that) you should find a lot of other rares, so maybe you can do some trading. Wish I could go online, I have almost 70 photon drops myself that are going to waste.