PDA

View Full Version : [ Request ] Phantasy Star Portable - Manga

Chaotik
Mar 20, 2009, 04:19 PM
... so, i've been searching for awhile for some places who import the PS:P Mangas / Comic Anthologies ... still, no luck. =|

Those are the mangas i've been searching for:

Phantasy Star Portable (BROS.COMICS EX) - Official Manga

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FqIEZvi7L.jpg

Phantasy Star Portable (DNA Comic Anthology) - Comic Anthology / 4koma

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61kSdAZpOaL.jpg

Phantasy Star Portable (Guardians Maniacs FanBook) - Artbook / Fanbook

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51zIU5PTldL.jpg

-> Some pics from the BROS.COMICS EX Manga, if you guys want to check (just click NEXT):
http://www.famitsu.com/comic/title/html/ps/hiyama/00_01.html
http://www.famitsu.com/comic/title/html/ps/kikuyaro/00_01.html

So ... i live in Portugal. Its a LOT harder to find places who import for Europe. Still, can anyone give a help? ;_;

XenithFlare
Mar 20, 2009, 09:28 PM
Somewhat related to this (but not really), it would be awesome to make a fan-based manga based on our own characters interacting in the Gurhal world. XD Thought about doing that for PSU...

About importing: by "places," I assume you're referring to various online shops?

Omega-R7
Mar 20, 2009, 10:12 PM
want me to look on 4chan 4 you?..

Chaotik
Mar 20, 2009, 10:31 PM
uh-uh ... Online Shops ;3

Omega-R7 ... that would be awesome ... can you?

Omega-R7
Mar 20, 2009, 10:39 PM
yes i can. hope this works

Omega-R7
Mar 20, 2009, 11:02 PM
ok its out there now.

Azure Falcon
Mar 21, 2009, 07:54 AM
Just so you know, the Guardians Maniacs Fanbook is basically just an in-depth strategy guide for Phantasy Star Portable, with about 30 pages at the back containing concept art from PSP and AOTI EP3.

If you don't mind using eBay, there is one still being listed by someone in Japan which ends in about 8 days:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190283276129

Omega-R7
Mar 22, 2009, 03:21 PM
4chan fail me. sorry :(

XenithFlare
Mar 22, 2009, 05:42 PM
4chan, fail? I disbelieve!

Omega-R7
Mar 22, 2009, 10:20 PM
oh it did very.

skiay
Mar 24, 2009, 01:38 AM
i tried searching for it and accidentally found some phantasy star hentai instead. i didnt know cast had a penis. thats so weird.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Mar 25, 2009, 10:54 AM
i tried searching for it and accidentally found some phantasy star hentai instead. i didnt know cast had a penis. thats so weird.

I feel the same way, I also never knew that female casts could sweat during naughty dirty sexy time. But to jump back on topic, I'm sure there is some floating around somewhere. I just hope that they are translated.

Omega-R7
Mar 25, 2009, 04:46 PM
That all i fond was hentai. but i'm still looking.

just now I fond hentai of vivienne. very wrong.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Mar 29, 2009, 02:41 PM
That all i fond was hentai. but i'm still looking.

just now I fond hentai of vivienne. very wrong.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I know which one your talkin about!! My friend showed it to me and said "This can't be what Viv was really built for right? Why can't I find any work-safe material!? It's all your fault because your a man!"

Yea she was angry...yet she still has it on her computer. And they say men are pigs! HA!

Omega-R7
Mar 29, 2009, 07:14 PM
was it called kakuwane is watching vol 8 ...?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Mar 29, 2009, 08:27 PM
Yea something japanese-esque. But on a more work-safe note me and my friend may make an online manga, about a certain red and black CAST who goes from being a stay at home NEET (unemployed otaku/geek) to an unlikely Guardians member who uses her position to find out what her sister was really like. It'll be fun...it involves kicking people out air-locks and throwing perverts into dangerous machinery. Bloody fun for all ages! YAAAAAAAAY!

Omega-R7
Mar 29, 2009, 09:16 PM
sounds fun. i think @_¤

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Mar 29, 2009, 09:38 PM
And it contains no Mutant Frog on CAST naughty relations! *throws confetti into the air* YAAAAAAAAY! Give it time folks, I'm sure some work-safe PSU:P manga will churn out!

Omega-R7
Mar 29, 2009, 09:44 PM
Some hunters many have some even now. dam u 4chan!!

Robert_Garcia
Mar 31, 2009, 12:37 AM
was it called kakuwane is watching vol 8 ...?

Now I'm curious...

Omega-R7
Mar 31, 2009, 07:53 PM
Curious of what?

Robert_Garcia
Mar 31, 2009, 10:08 PM
Curious of what?

Nothin'

I tried looking for the manga myself, but I found absolutely nothing. -.-

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Mar 31, 2009, 11:09 PM
Nothin'

I tried looking for the manga myself, but I found absolutely nothing. -.-

Myaaaa! Try looking up Kakuwane Watches You vol.8 in google. I believe it should be in there. Trust me, you'll "WTF!?!?!" when you see Viv and the frog thing. I think its a frog. I don't know what it is really, but I'm sure if I hunt it down it'll drop a Rattlesnake if I kill it....with fire!

Robert_Garcia
Apr 1, 2009, 02:47 AM
Myaaaa! Try looking up Kakuwane Watches You vol.8 in google. I believe it should be in there. Trust me, you'll "WTF!?!?!" when you see Viv and the frog thing. I think its a frog. I don't know what it is really, but I'm sure if I hunt it down it'll drop a Rattlesnake if I kill it....with fire!

I found previews of it, but nothing else...It was a "lolwut?" moment...

I've actually seen worse.

Omega-R7
Apr 1, 2009, 02:48 AM
it's a frog thing.

Robert_Garcia
Apr 1, 2009, 01:54 PM
it's a frog thing.

Yeah, it was a little weird, but then again, I've also seen worse than that, so it didn't bother me all that much.

Masaru
Apr 1, 2009, 08:42 PM
Rule 34.

For now, that's all I'm going to say. So we all can't really say we didn't see it coming.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 1, 2009, 08:50 PM
Eh? Whats Rule 34? Anyways I thought this Kakuwane was made up. But I fought it today during an A-rank run. I gotta say I laughed through the whole thing. I was saying to myself "Creole (the name of my PM410)! Stay away from those things! Oh god they're dog piling her! Filthy cretins! Die by my sword!". But I must say, h-doujin of PSU seems to be pretty popular eh? I don't blame ya. I find it rather amusing myself as well. I do believe I recall a Rico doujin while she's relieving stress on a memory thing. The guy in it was looking at if like "WTF!? Where did this come from?". I concur on the highest level.

Robert_Garcia
Apr 2, 2009, 03:16 AM
Rule 34.

For now, that's all I'm going to say. So we all can't really say we didn't see it coming.

Well I've seen worse. I've seen AMV Hell 0. Both of them.

Eh? Whats Rule 34? Anyways I thought this Kakuwane was made up. But I fought it today during an A-rank run. I gotta say I laughed through the whole thing. I was saying to myself "Creole (the name of my PM410)! Stay away from those things! Oh god they're dog piling her! Filthy cretins! Die by my sword!". But I must say, h-doujin of PSU seems to be pretty popular eh? I don't blame ya. I find it rather amusing myself as well. I do believe I recall a Rico doujin while she's relieving stress on a memory thing. The guy in it was looking at if like "WTF!? Where did this come from?". I concur on the highest level.

The one I saw was of Rico "relieving stress" on a those, while some kids were watching.

As for Rule#34, you're better off NOT knowing... XD

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 2, 2009, 01:47 PM
Heh! I too watched both of the AMV Hell 0's. Oh and a friend of mine just got that PSU:P art book/"strategy guide" thing. Strict spending my arse! This is the same girl that spends hundreds on goth loli dresses from Japan!

Masaru
Apr 2, 2009, 03:42 PM
AMV Hell 0?

Oh, and don't forget about Rule 35, either.

Omega-R7
Apr 2, 2009, 06:13 PM
AMV hell whats that??

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 2, 2009, 09:56 PM
AMV Hell is a bunch of over the top music videos set to different animes. But some of the times is actually skits or sound clips. Think of the Deathklok song "Mermaider" set to Aria: the Animation. Oh and for some of you who don't know, the uncensored AMV Hell had hentai clips in it. I do believe one of them was a Bible Black clip set to the song "I Like Bukkakae".

Oh I checked out the art book/guide to PSU:P today over at my friends house. Its pure smexyness.