PDA

View Full Version : Something fun to do. XD

Foolish Humon
Mar 20, 2009, 04:54 PM
Get a Hildebear's Cane. Have your character face the screen so you can see the Hildebear's head clearly. Now, put on some music with lyrics and watch the Hildebear's mouth move. It can be very entertaining when the mouth movements of the Hildebear match up with the lyrics of the song. It's something fun to do in your spare time or something to do while your friends are sorting items or going to the bathroom. :D

SStrikerR
Mar 20, 2009, 05:10 PM
O_o; May I ask how you managed to come up with this?

psofan219
Mar 20, 2009, 06:43 PM
Out of boredom I'm assuming.

Gimph
Mar 20, 2009, 07:08 PM
I do that all the time!

It's so much fun!

psofan219
Mar 20, 2009, 09:10 PM
......I'll just take your word on it.

NegaTsukasa
Mar 20, 2009, 10:45 PM
what a productive and perfectly random way to entertain yourself.
This just goes to show the little things in PSO are even awsome.

leet007
Mar 20, 2009, 11:08 PM
thats very impressive you could ome up with that all i do for fun is make new characters and delete them when there level 20 lol cause i want a new one rofl thanks for the tip ill show my brother when he gets bak (-8

Genoa
Mar 21, 2009, 01:57 AM
It would probably be even more entertaining if you played choir music while four forces stood near the screen with hildebear/blue canes ;)

Foolish Humon
Mar 21, 2009, 06:44 PM
Well, I came up with this when I was playing with my brother. He uses a Hildebear Cane, and when we were playing one time we finished clearing a room he had to go to the bathroom. He had his character face the screen and so I just sat that staring at the screen waiting for him to return and I was listening to some music while we were playing and I noticed that every once in a while the mouth would move PERFECTLY with the lyrics and I got a real kick out of that. So every once in a while, I'll take a break and watch my Hildebear sing. :D