PDA

View Full Version : Diwari Mag

lubu619101
Mar 20, 2009, 05:24 PM
Introduction to Auracom's Diwari Mag Guide

This Diwari will have 5 Defense, 45 Power, 50 Dex, and 0 Mind at level 100; with photon blasts Estlla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla.

Step 1
Feed the Mag antidotes. At level 10 it will evolve into Kalki.
Feed Kalki antidotes. At level 35 it will evolve into Mitra.
Feed Mitra antiparalysis. At level 50 it will evolve into Ila. (make sure the Hunter makes the mag evolve to Ila)

Step 2
At level 99 (near the end) give the mag to the SKYLY, PINKAL, or YELLOWBOZE
Female Ranger. This Ranger is needed to evolve Ila to Diwari.

Feed Ila dimates until POW reaches 45
Feed Ila antiparalysis until DEX reaches 50

Step 3
Feed Diwari dimates to increase POW
Feed Diwari antidotes to increase DEX
Feed Diwari difluids to increase MIND

is what the guide im useing on pso world

mi question is at lv 49 wat hunter elvoles it?? and wat does his id got to b??

SStrikerR
Mar 20, 2009, 05:29 PM
Male skyly should do it. If not, just transfer it to another char and feed it again, it'll change to something else. But yeah, male hunter skyly SHOULD work.

lubu619101
Mar 20, 2009, 06:35 PM
ty anyone else got anythignt hat can help me jujst in case that dont work

lubu619101
Mar 20, 2009, 07:26 PM
helpplz

SStrikerR
Mar 20, 2009, 08:02 PM
You don't need to post twice asking for help. When people who can help find this thread, they'll post. But like I said, if skyly doesn't work, then just try another ID. It'll change again and again till you get an ila. I'm 99% sure the skyly will work anyway.

lubu619101
Mar 20, 2009, 08:18 PM
ty it worked

SStrikerR
Mar 20, 2009, 08:20 PM
You're very much welcome. The funny thing is, I just helped myself there too. I plan on making a diwari for myself sometime, until I get an agaysta. So now I know what to do as well. Gimme a sec and I'll link you to the page that told me what I told you.

edit: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1240

lubu619101
Mar 20, 2009, 08:38 PM
always wanted one of thoses but never could make one lol i got a kama(4th time it eloved) and it was goin to b a rati but i got it like 14 50 50 36 so it would all = 150 but didnt work.. idk wtf i did wrong im so mad at that if u no plz say soemhting

14def 49pow 50dex 36mind is atm(i didnt lv it up again and save it just in case

and omg cant w8 till i can go onlien with this (ps3 got boreing so i been playing this lol) but everywhere i go they dont have the adpator its total bs lol

lubu619101
Mar 20, 2009, 08:48 PM
omg i just gave the ila to mi ohan hunter hucast and gave it 3 dimates and didnt no and saved i look again and it eloved into garuda wtf!!! did i miss mi chancwe it is still vl 50 how do i fix it if i can???

psofan219
Mar 20, 2009, 08:58 PM
Please use the edit button instead of double posting. If you are playing Episode 1 & 2, a Yellowboze HU character can get you Ila. Just have DEX be the higest stat. In fact, I think ANY HU can get Ila if DEX is the highest... The three I've played as surely did: HUmar, HUnewearl, HUcast (Yellowboze, Skyly, Yellowboze respectively). It's not too late to fix it, but give it to the character that had it as an Ila and have them level it up. It'll revert back to Ila. An Ila isn't even needed to make Diwari anyways. You just need to have the MAG's stats equal the formula, that's it.

SStrikerR
Mar 20, 2009, 10:15 PM
Wooooow. I told you if you changed and fed it with another char it was gonna change into another mag >_>

Just give it back to the char that fed it to level 50 and use that to feed it to 99, THEN switch it.