PDA

View Full Version : ugh...BB

bradc88
Mar 20, 2009, 06:37 PM
if anyone can help me getitng BB then please message me on private since i dont think we are allowed to type it here.......help would be appreciated........Alex tried but im pretty dumb.......and the "places" forums tell me the same thing everytime but i dontunderstand it

Vanzazikon
Mar 20, 2009, 07:09 PM
We can't do that either. :/

Why don't you give me the name of your topic and I'll try to help you there?

bradc88
Mar 21, 2009, 04:17 PM
well the title should be more like FINALLY BB :D with help i got it working :]]]]]] thanks -person- you will be repayed o: well actually people thanks -other person- you will also be repayed

P.S can someone tell me the controls like how to talk and attack and access the items menu and stuff ]: im lost the only thing i knwo how to do is move ]: and talk to npcs but i need help please

Genoa
Mar 21, 2009, 04:50 PM
You can hook up a controller, which is preferable. The 360 controller works for BB
They are all customizable as well.

But the Keyboard commands are all in the options tab.

bradc88
Mar 21, 2009, 04:56 PM
what options tab...the one after i click the shortcut and it says start optiona and quit? if youre talknig about that...i dont see it :\, and how do i hook up a 360 controller?

psofan219
Mar 21, 2009, 06:42 PM
And can you hook up any other kinds of controllers? If yes, is GC Controllers among them?

bradc88
Mar 21, 2009, 06:49 PM
i just got on to BB im a FOnewm level 4 :D found resta shifta zonde techs :] so im good right now :]

Genoa
Mar 21, 2009, 11:20 PM
I used to have a USB adapter that allowed either Xbox, Gamecube, or PS2 Controllers to be connected for PC gaming, however, the Gamecube controller did not work for Blue Burst and the PS2 Controller's analog stick had a terribly small dead zone, meaning if your analog stick moved ever so slightly... it would respond and cause you to move. Even brand new PS2 controllers have a slight wobble with the analog sticks, for PS2 games however... the PS2 allows much more deadzone for the analog stick than your PC will.

I recommend either a 360 controller or a Logitech gaming pad.

And sorry I didn't specify on which options tab.
When you're in game, and you press start. The Options in your menu.

psofan219
Mar 22, 2009, 12:07 AM
Logitech gaming pad?

Vanzazikon
Mar 25, 2009, 11:57 AM
Logitech gaming pad?http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413GSXMP3ML.jpg

They're really easy to use. :wacko: