PDA

View Full Version : Lavis weps confirmation

TylerR3
Mar 20, 2009, 07:19 PM
So far I just did 5 runs of dancing bird S with masterforce searching for the lavis blades and I found a Lavis Cannon and a Double Cannon. Incase any1 is searching there ya go.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 20, 2009, 07:31 PM
The Lavis weapons appear to be a randomized drop. Drop from any S rank mission for any class it seems.

psufreak
Mar 20, 2009, 07:32 PM
Wow now what job are you that would also contribute to our confirmation and might I add nicely done.

XenithFlare
Mar 20, 2009, 09:54 PM
Wow now what job are you that would also contribute to our confirmation and might I add nicely done.

He said which class he was...

So far I just did 5 runs of dancing bird S with masterforce searching for the lavis blades and I found a Lavis Cannon and a Double Cannon. Incase any1 is searching there ya go.

Bitzen
Mar 21, 2009, 12:42 AM
Yeah, I found Lavis Cannon doing Flaming Horns S Fighmaster trying to find Agito. Overpowered little saber, it is.

Pharaoh007
Mar 21, 2009, 02:51 PM
You guys are getting alot of drops. I ran 22 runs on dancing brids as masterforce and all I got was the eleven star claw and a bunch of that ten star laser cannons.

TylerR3
Mar 21, 2009, 04:01 PM
I got lucky with those 2 drops but as a masterforce it takes forever to run through. As masterforce I did like 8 runs or so on dancing birds and got those lavis drops and 2 rare pink rappies and the they didnt drop crap. I just want the lavis blades but I want to do it with an easier class, preferably with AM but I haven't seen any other confirmation yet.

Bitzen
Mar 22, 2009, 12:54 AM
In my experience, you find what you aren't looking for. Lavis dropped for me when I was looking for Agito, but when hunted Degahna (sp?) Cannon, it took me quite a few runs, but I was able to find a har/quick during those runs too. So if you get fustrated, just try to hunt something else for a bit, mix it up so you don't get too bored and irritated.

Dymalos
Mar 22, 2009, 01:22 AM
Hey guys I'm the one who reported the Lavis Blades as dropping on Dancing Birds S with a masterforce leading. Just today I found another pair of Lavis Blades this time in the Holy Ground S with me as an Acromaster leading.

I've found Lavis Blades in two different places now, firsthand. So I can confidently say that these weapons are probably random, extremely rare and found in any S rank mission clear box. By the way the second pair was 50% Dark so hopefully I don't get them again, heh.

TylerR3
Mar 22, 2009, 04:04 AM
Cool thanks. Good find btw. %50 is sweet. Wierd that my favorite PSO character is a force but on this I just feel it is more of a chore. I'm trying though but it feels good to know that the lavis blades can be found with a acromaster.

Megatron0088
Mar 22, 2009, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I found Lavis Cannon doing Flaming Horns S Fighmaster trying to find Agito. Overpowered little saber, it is.i found lavis cannon and agito replica in the same run from the boss boxes in flaming horns S too. i posted it yesterday in the drop charts forum.

DevilBringer
Mar 22, 2009, 01:03 PM
In my experience, you find what you aren't looking for. Lavis dropped for me when I was looking for Agito, but when hunted Degahna (sp?) Cannon, it took me quite a few runs, but I was able to find a har/quick during those runs too. So if you get fustrated, just try to hunt something else for a bit, mix it up so you don't get too bored and irritated.

so youre saying that har/quick can be found in the Dancing Birds mission? cause I've been looking for one for like a week.

OriginalB
Mar 22, 2009, 06:30 PM
Why do people have troubles finding har/quicks I think i have picked up like 8 of these.. all of which are in my storage.

Pharaoh007
Mar 22, 2009, 07:26 PM
Dang 50% Lavis Blades...

psufreak
Mar 22, 2009, 08:32 PM
i found lavis cannon and agito replica in the same run from the boss boxes in flaming horns S too. i posted it yesterday in the drop charts forum.

Did you happen to do this mssion by yourself because someone told me to look for a Gekkjavin in flaming horns S i did i got a inferno boozoka on my first run. Another thing i have noticed is that the fighmaster picks up alot of ranger like items it is very frustrating at the end of a long level such as Amf Hq recovery im expecting a black heart but i get like some random grenade cannon lol...

Bitzen
Mar 22, 2009, 11:03 PM
so youre saying that har/quick can be found in the Dancing Birds mission? cause I've been looking for one for like a week.

No, I found it in Grove of Fanatics S while hunting Dehgana cannon or whatever it is. It's an area drop I think because I got it from a robot one time and a female guard another run.

Megatron0088
Mar 23, 2009, 12:46 PM
Did you happen to do this mssion by yourself because someone told me to look for a Gekkjavin in flaming horns S i did i got a inferno boozoka on my first run. Another thing i have noticed is that the fighmaster picks up alot of ranger like items it is very frustrating at the end of a long level such as Amf Hq recovery im expecting a black heart but i get like some random grenade cannon lol...I was hosting a game as a fightmaster for the 27 times straight that i went in flaming horns S. i was accompanied by an acromaster the whole time. but its the host type that matters. and blackheart drops in dual sentinel S. it took me about 17 runs for that one. double agito dropped there as well.

DevilBringer
Mar 25, 2009, 04:11 PM
lol really 17 runs for blackheart? I wasnt even looking for it and got it on my first run through dual sentinel S and wasnt even looking for it.

Dymalos
Mar 25, 2009, 04:29 PM
Now that I have one of the Lavis Weaps, Lavis Blades at 50% I'm not sure I want to launch a hunt for the other ones. I'm sort of put off that they're all Dark element, which to be honest comes into play in only 6 mission total. That said Lavis Blades w/ 50% dark and Renga Chujin-sou is the quickest way to fell a Svaltus, Zamvampas, or Adahna Degahna hands down.

Megatron0088
Mar 25, 2009, 08:48 PM
i found double cannon in flaming horns S in my 37th run. i dont think its a definitive drop since my bro didnt get it in his 37th run. but if u guys feel lucky, u now know where to hunt. :) im currently trying to see if lavis blades will drop there as well. 57 runs so far and no luck. i got lavis cannon,double cannon and 3 agito replicas in 57 runs. all my rares seem to drop in the 7s. i dunno y.

Pharaoh007
Mar 25, 2009, 11:55 PM
i found double cannon in flaming horns S in my 37th run. i dont think its a definitive drop since my bro didnt get it in his 37th run. but if u guys feel lucky, u now know where to hunt. :) im currently trying to see if lavis blades will drop there as well. 57 runs so far and no luck. i got lavis cannon,double cannon and 3 agito replicas in 57 runs. all my rares seem to drop in the 7s. i dunno y.

What class are you? looks like im goin to flaming horns.

Megatron0088
Mar 26, 2009, 07:59 AM
im a fightmaster. i went with my partner machine, tylor, and laia martinez. maybe that had something to do with it for me. idk. but all i know is that i got it as a fightmaster :).

Piraya
Mar 26, 2009, 09:11 AM
Yep, I got Double Cannon on like my 28th run I think. Then a few runs later got the Agito Replica.

Still searching for Lavis Cannon now :-?

Ash

TylerR3
Mar 26, 2009, 12:50 PM
I did about 7-8 runs or so of Dancing Birds S as a Masterforce and I found Double Cannon and Lavis Blade as well as 2 Rappy iggs but that Pink basterd didnt drop anything good and neither did the little rappies.

Megatron0088
Mar 27, 2009, 07:27 AM
Yep, I got Double Cannon on like my 28th run I think. Then a few runs later got the Agito Replica.

Still searching for Lavis Cannon now :-?

Ash i got my lavis cannon on the 27th run. the agito dropped on the same run for me :). im in my 74th run right now looking for the lavis blades. the damn thing just wont drop! my bro got it but i havent.:argh: i dont quit though. ill get it.8-)
ill try to get the dancing birds double cannon as a masterforce later on. doesnt hurt to find another :)

Ryoki
Mar 27, 2009, 08:43 AM
Seeing how I found my original Lavis Cannon on PSO on my second ever pouilly slime, I have some confidence that I should find it pretty easily again.

I don't know how you guys feel, but IMO: Lavis Cannon> Double Cannon and Lavis Blades.

I just love the light purple crystalline blade, and the small piece of lavis ore in the middle.

Plus, the hilt is pretty badass.

(Handguards for the win!)

Megatron0088
Mar 27, 2009, 10:31 AM
im beginning to think that each player can only find 1 copy of a lavis weapon per character. i havent seen anyone with two of the same lavis weapon. i also think i may have to look elsewhere for lavis blades even though i saw my brother get them in the same mission as my double cannon.

OriginalB
Mar 27, 2009, 01:18 PM
Megatron, Dymalos has 2 Lavis Blades.

I keep hearing Lavis Blades drop most on Dancing Birds S

Megatron0088
Mar 27, 2009, 03:54 PM
thanks. ill try it.

SkywalkerPSO
Mar 27, 2009, 04:44 PM
Just confirming that Lavis Blades dropped for me on Flaming Horns S as a Cast PT... I haven't gotten any other Lavis wep yet though!

Megatron0088
Mar 27, 2009, 04:49 PM
really? thats odd. and i guess it makes sense. not much can be predicted from the lavis weapons drop rates.