PDA

View Full Version : HuCaseal sec. ID help

jkrox4eva
Mar 23, 2009, 04:30 PM
Hey all, im getting back into pso with a few friends again and we're starting over accounts, I originally created a HuCaseal with a Viridia section ID... I came back to pso-world after like 2 years of inactivity (just to see whats up) so i went to the drop charts and now I think im regretting being a viridia lol.

I'm only level 20 so i'm fine with recreating and transferring my items. I was wondering what is your guys' opinions on the section ID to get? Skyly, Oran, Redria?

My two other friends, ones a mage with whitil, the other is a HuCast with Yellowboze.

I like the lavis cannon double saber thing, if thats what its called. And that would just be an added bonus if that was a drop i could obtain with a certain ID.

----
I guess to sum everything up, I just want the best ID *in your opinion* that would benefit me the most in the future, as well as my friends/team. Thanks in advance :)

psofan219
Mar 23, 2009, 04:41 PM
Well, it's really kinda down as to what items you'd like to hunt. The Double Cannon is what you're referring to, and it's a highly sought weapon. I don't really care what ID I get personally. Anyways, for example, if it was, say, Swords you were after, you'd be better off picking Skyly, since they find swords, and are the only ones who can get the Sealed J-Sword. Bluefull I believe finds Partisans, Oran finds Daggers, Purplenum finds Mechguns, Yellowboze finds everything at about the same rate, but they find more Meseta, and from what I've been told, have a higher chance at finding hit% weapons in the shops, and can also get every enemy part. Redria's are great for finding God/Units if I remember. Other than that, I'm not too sure as to what the other ID's can find.

jkrox4eva
Mar 23, 2009, 04:45 PM
Hmm, thanks for the thoughts and as I was saying, if you made a HuCaseal (or already have one) what would you choose? I'm not big on the swords with the girl class just because of the animation, but Oran and Redria have been the most appealing to me. And any other pointers about drops or what not?

psofan219
Mar 23, 2009, 04:49 PM
I've never really played with a HUcaseal, so I can't quite help you there. Sorry.

avos20
Mar 23, 2009, 09:46 PM
hmm last time i had a HUcaseal it was a Skyly but thats cause i needed a sealed j sword but if youre starting new i would go for.. uhmm a yellowboze cause they get good drops like

Zanba, Twin Saber, God Hand, Dragon Slayer, they get the strongest Flowen's Sword, And they get RED sword well they get lots of swords and sabers. Oh and tnhe red handgun so a yellowboze would be really great but at first on hard and bhard it may seem like your special weapons your getting are crao but when you get to ulti youll be flying with your special weapons trust me