PDA

View Full Version : The stupidest pain I have ever had in my life...

MetaZedlen
Mar 24, 2009, 03:26 AM
OK, I don't care if you guys or girls laugh your asses off or anything, but I really have to get this off of my chest (or another body part if you read on)

Ok, about a week ago, I woke up one day with a sore muscle in my back, but I just figured "hey, it's just because I'm tired right now, it'll go away after I walk around a little bit"

BOY WAS I WRONG...

After a few days it seems to be getting worse, pretty much to the point where I can't even stand up without almost falling from the pain of moving... and the worst part is that I tried to stand up straight (which was easy) and try to bend over as far as I could, but because of said immense pain, it hurt like hell to bend forward 3 inches...

So after suffering and a few pain-killers, it finally starts to fade out (this was a few days ago), but now instead of completely going away, it felt like it moved down my body, because now it is still the same pain, but from a different cause, which is now...

wait for it...

A pinched nerve in my ass...

Yes you are reading right... whenever I go from sitting to standing, my leg feels like it wants to lock up on me, AND spaz out in pain...

At least now it's just a tightened muscle in the same area...

Kion
Mar 24, 2009, 04:20 AM
In high school i would practice bboying (break dance) with my friends during lunch. we were trying to go from a hand stand into a freeze. I came close once, so i went one more time; i landed with my body on top of my arm. i didn`t break it but i pulled my shoulder bad.
it hurt alot, i let it dangle to try not to move it. i kind of shuffled around because everything hurt, and i squinted and rolled my eyes up in pain. i let out occasional low "oooowww, that huuurts". basically it was the exact state of a zombie for a couple days.

anyways, good luck with your ass.

raikomaru40
Mar 24, 2009, 06:38 AM
I hate it when I stub my toe........

darkante
Mar 24, 2009, 10:41 AM
You know what is stupid? Sometimes from time to time my left middle finger locks in a certain position, i can hardly move it all when that happens as it hurts like hell forcing it too much.

But it usually wears off after a 5-10 minutes.
Had that for a long time now so i´m used too it. Haha

PepperCat
Mar 24, 2009, 11:16 AM
@OP: I've got the same pain in my lower back/ass area from sitting and standing up, but its from a ruptured disc in my back... :(

It goes away in about 2 to 3 months, just take it easy and don't do anything to strain it more.

It's likely your siatic nerve, what's happening is your lowest disc in your back could be ruptured, which causes pressure in that nerve. Do whatever you can to not feel that pain so that your back can heal itself.

Rust
Mar 24, 2009, 12:01 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think there isn't much you can do about it other than trying to avoid making it more painful than it is already.
Also, pain is pain. It isn't more laughable whether it's in your ass, your feet or your back. Now if you had gotten it from some kind of stupid action on your end, I would probably laugh. :wacko:

I had a friend who got a testicle twisting (not sure it'd be called like that in english, heh) back in high school. Something he had to go for surgery immediately to get rid off it. When he went back in class on the following week and he told us what happened, some people were making fun of him.
I would have loved to see them in the same situation. Shit must have been horribly painful. :|

@darkante:
Nothing to your level, but I often get my lower jaw like paralyzed for a few seconds when I yawn or open the mouth too wide, like I don't feel it, or rather feel like the nerves in it and a part of my neck turned into stone for a moment.
You'd think I got used to it after years, but it's still a very unpleasant feeling everytime.

MetaZedlen
Mar 25, 2009, 05:57 PM
update...

It's still going, and it's even to the point to where I don't even want to stand up or sit down... (depending on what I was doing before...)

It kinda sucks knowing that all of the chairs in my house are all lower to the ground... a tall chair would make sitting and standing quite easy...

Leviathan
Mar 25, 2009, 06:17 PM
Are you going to see a dcotor about that?
Sounds really painful, especially since it's in a place where your whole body rests on it.

Maybe you should try sitting at an angle.

MetaZedlen
Mar 26, 2009, 04:35 PM
The irony about this whole thing is that I have confirmed that it is a pinched nerve in my upper leg/butt area, but it only hurts when I'm sitting down in any position... so yea, I've been standing up for the last hour and a half...

PepperCat
Mar 26, 2009, 09:41 PM
It sounds exactly like your SIATIC NERVE is the issue, I had the exact same symptoms.

You likely have a ruptured disc in your bottom lumbar, hopefully the tissue contracts and doesn't fuse to your back muscles (can happen and then they have to operate).

You need to get some anti-inflammitories and rest lots, I myself found that it is better to lie down to avoid the pain.

Going to see a doctor and getting an MRI to be sure is the best thing to do in this situation.

Sinue_v2
Mar 28, 2009, 12:05 PM
I always hated it when I went to sit down on something not-so-soft and ended up sitting on one of my balls. That's a pretty stupid pain.

MetaZedlen
Mar 29, 2009, 06:04 PM
^oww...

Well, I went to the doctor (finally), and discovered that my ass pains are just muscle spazms, so yea, lots of ibuprofen for that, AND 2 days ago I suffered my first dizzy spell... so yea, I got some meds for that too :D

A week until my classes start again, and I'm going to be tanked up most of the time... but at least I know what's wrong with me

MetaZedlen
Mar 31, 2009, 12:59 PM
Well ladies and gents, after 2 and a half weeks of bad ass/upper leg pains and spasms, I got out of bed today expecting the same bullshit that I've been going through, but when I stood up, I realized that I had almost NO cringing or anything of the sort in that area :D :D :D

Now I just have to take my vertigo pills moderately (because they knock me on my ass...), and I just have to start doing a little walking around each day so I can loosen up all of those tense muscles.

Vanzazikon
Mar 31, 2009, 02:35 PM
Ah, good to see you well. Try not to get raped again overstrain yourself.

Rasputin
Mar 31, 2009, 11:45 PM
I bet masturbation can relieve some of that tension. You should try it.

MetaZedlen
Apr 1, 2009, 01:05 PM
I bet masturbation can relieve some of that tension. You should try it.

Here we go again...

But to be honest, I thought about it, and after doing it, it did loosen up my ass and legs a little bit, so yea, add that to the list...