PDA

View Full Version : I NEED MONEY !!

WeeWardle
Mar 24, 2009, 01:39 PM
i have a 10mil pallette and a lvl 149 fighmaster beast but the problem is i jus cant seem to make money anymore without getting bored jaggo hunting for love infern so is there anyone that could help me out and tell me any good missions to run that dont take ages and gennerally have good drops???

Gibdozer
Mar 24, 2009, 01:44 PM
sleeping warriors

kakamine
Mar 24, 2009, 01:49 PM
white beast S2, seed express s2

Magician
Mar 24, 2009, 01:51 PM
Just go run the hamster wheel that is white beast.

It's still the best mission for making $$$.

Hizeri/Mind was still fetching fourty-five million+ the last time I looked before the jaggo hunt.

Itchee
Mar 24, 2009, 02:03 PM
Unless you have a horseshoe crammed up your butt and are capable of finding a Hizeri/Mind relatively quickly, I would argue that spamming White Beast may not be the best place for drop farming. Yes, the meseta payout upon completion is reasonable, however, anything you find from White Beast is overflowing player shops and prices for these items are in the toilet.
Bite the bullet and go run some missions in Moatoob if you want to find something worth selling.

Yunfa
Mar 24, 2009, 02:24 PM
do 500 True Darkness S2s, you'll be rich from all the [b] ank zagza, well at least I was after doing nearly 1000 True Darkness + Seed Awakened S2s until finally finding my 3rd Agito Repca [b]

ashley50
Mar 24, 2009, 02:31 PM
get a shop hippie...or yeah, do the "hamster wheel" XD

DEM_CIG
Mar 24, 2009, 02:44 PM
Go take like a week break from the game then come back lol... ur mind should be refreshed...

InfiniDragon
Mar 25, 2009, 02:31 AM
I'm doing Dancing Birds A-S. Har / Quick sells for like 7-8 million and isn't that hard to get.

II REAPER II
Mar 25, 2009, 02:50 AM
How...are you 150, with only 10 mil. >.> stupid events. Oh well. Best advice i can give is hunt easier to drop things such as:

Relic edges (my level 80 friend made 10 mil in about a week just hunting these babies down. They are relatively easy to find)

Seed Express if you can run that mission or find a party to that's willing to go splities on the board

True darkness since edges are going back up

Dancing birds S or S2 because Har / Quicks sell in maybe an hour if your the cheapest and har / smarts can sell in a day or two.

WeeWardle
Mar 26, 2009, 03:43 PM
did i say 10mil srry its about 50mil and finally after 100s of bladed legacy s2s (the only mission that is actually a challenge to solo) i found a made baret that sold for 7mil and with the catilium i found i was able to make a 50%light agito and as for those who run white beast non stop... um all i can say is wtf is wrong with you the mission is boring as hell !

Dealbreaker
Mar 27, 2009, 04:48 AM
Here are a few missions i run to make my money...

Forest Infiltration -
[B] Degahna Cannon
Sori / Mind
Diad, Neu Walna

True Darkness -
[B] Gaozoran Rod
[B] Carriguiruc
[B] Blackheart
[B] Ank Zagza
[B] Tesbra
[B] Agito Repca
Agito Edge, Catilium, Ydral, Morbinia, Diad