PDA

View Full Version : Cast PT lkk vs. red / knight

kejen
Mar 25, 2009, 02:19 PM
Has anyone done a comparison between the 2? If so, which did you end up going with in the end?

Using lkk now and not as bad as I thought it would be. Just keep an ata buff on. But thinking red / knight would be a serious upgrade.

fay
Mar 25, 2009, 02:50 PM
personally havent tried the difference but i can tell you that the red knight would be better. a PT has low acc so this fits in very nice. also as a cast you practically wont miss much at all

Hrith
Mar 25, 2009, 02:55 PM
R/K, no contest.

Gibdozer
Mar 26, 2009, 12:10 AM
Is this a real question Kej, or are you trying to be funny?

kejen
Mar 26, 2009, 01:03 AM
Nothing better to do than troll my thread. Figures....

Gibdozer
Mar 26, 2009, 01:08 AM
I didn't know it was yours until I opened it, I really thought it was a joke at first! Still awaiting your answer to my invitation though.

kejen
Mar 26, 2009, 01:17 AM
Why would it be a joke? Do you have a cast protranser? If he is 150 put a lkk on, an ata buff and you will see how rarely you miss. The ata buff is probably good for 150-200 ata alone. Only a few mobs are hard to hit in S2 anyways.

If I had both would do 100 shots with each and record the result. Its obvious you will hit more with red / knight, but how much more.

People have checked with gunmaster and came out neither hit for more. One guy even said he hit more with lkk. So was checking if someone did a test like that. But will probably buy a hit charge and test like that.

And btw, just go away man. Nobody cares how good you think you are.

kejen
Mar 26, 2009, 02:37 AM
Used a lumirus / hit charge and did some testing.

Using a muktrand, against a kakwane in white beasts s2. Had ata buff for both tests. Majarra level 30.

With LKK

19 misses, 95 hits
7 misses, 29 hits

With LHC

19 msses, 69 hits
4 misses, 42 hits

This is with a nasuyoteri bow against komazli in white beasts s2

LKK

6 misses, 16 hits

LHC

3 misses 18 hits.

Gibdozer
Mar 26, 2009, 03:11 AM
Ouch I guess I got under your skin I'll leave you alone, and yes I do play protranser from time to time also. Its really not that I think I'm great, just better than you. I'm just having some fun with you so lighten up and do the run, I don't want your meseta I just wanna see if I can outlast you. don't you wanna know?

P.S. practically on a protranser I don't know between them but statistically it looks like no contest,(if you find one great) but that price tag can't be worth it.

Dragwind
Mar 26, 2009, 10:50 AM
I would go for Red Knight if you had one.

Hrith
Mar 26, 2009, 12:41 PM
Used a lumirus / hit charge and did some testing.

Using a muktrand, against a kakwane in white beasts s2. Had ata buff for both tests. Majarra level 30.

With LKK

19 misses, 95 hits
7 misses, 29 hits

With LHC

19 msses, 69 hits
4 misses, 42 hits

This is with a nasuyoteri bow against komazli in white beasts s2

LKK

6 misses, 16 hits

LHC

3 misses 18 hits.But L/HC does not boost ATA like R/K does, that is irrelevant.

Also note how you used some of the weapons with the highest ATA on PT.

Let me help you with your figures, as well.

In your Nasuyoteri example (which PA, which level?), you are missing 37.5% of your hits with L/KK, 16.7% of your hits with L/HC.
Assuming you are dealing at least 1200 damage per bullet with L/HC, 1300 with L/KK, you do 81,250 damage using L/KK, when you do 99,960 using L/HC.
Using your figures, L/HC is 23% better than L/KK, on a weapon with high ATA.

Of course that is inaccurate, since your figures are dreadfully inaccurate.
If you want figures worth something, you'd have to record at least 1000 hits.

The weapons you'll use the most as PT are shotguns and lasers, which really do not have the same ATA as spears or longbows...

mll
Mar 26, 2009, 01:35 PM
I was under the impression that the R/K is just flat out better with every class, weapon and pa.

Hrith
Mar 26, 2009, 02:41 PM
Maybe not cast Gunmaster, although I still miss regularly in some situations.

kejen
Mar 26, 2009, 03:43 PM
No doubt red / knight is better. Wasn't saying lkk was.

And that was an exaggerated test. Miss too much with lkk.