PDA

View Full Version : This Is What Happens When You Demand Access To Japanese PSOBB Servers Too Many Times

R3volver
Mar 26, 2009, 08:12 PM
IP banned.

:3

TrueChaos
Mar 26, 2009, 08:32 PM
bugga

beatrixkiddo
Mar 26, 2009, 08:56 PM
u mad

Vanzazikon
Mar 26, 2009, 11:43 PM
Can you blame them?

NegaTsukasa
Mar 27, 2009, 12:33 AM
I wonder why? Can the Japanese access the American servers?
If so, I find that unfair.

Saffran
Mar 27, 2009, 06:38 AM
Well, you were asking about a different game, so I guess they took it like spam. How often did you ask?
(not to mention the fact that google is your friend, that the official POSBB page is still up and that it's easy to follow instructions and create an account if you simply make the effort to try for yourself)

R3volver
Mar 27, 2009, 07:03 AM
well i registered on their site like back in 2005 and only had around 100 something posts when i got banned. I made a habit of going over there and bringing psobb up in like 5 posts a day. usually made a thread about it in psu section and then derailed 4 threads by bringing psobb stuff up in relation to what they were talking about regarding psu. that lasted about a week with no warnings from mods before instant ip ban. i got banned like a few months ago late 2008. i just went back and realized im still banned. i guess they knew i wasnt planning on buying psu. i dont really care... gave me something to do for a week.

Saffran
Mar 27, 2009, 07:48 AM
I see...
I wouldn't have banned you, I'd have shot you.

raikomaru40
Mar 27, 2009, 10:49 AM
:D I'd've told him if he doesn't clean up his act by yesterday's date, he'll be banned, then send that message twice a day for a couple weeks to confuse him, then stop for a day, then make all his information say "NO PSOBB", then say nothing for a couple days, then ban him. :wacko:

furrypaws
Mar 27, 2009, 02:01 PM
No, this is what happens when you post in the wrong section to the point where people probably groan when they see one of your posts.

A.K.A. spam. ;)

DC_PLAYER
Mar 27, 2009, 02:32 PM
Use pagewash.com to use the forum using a different ip (hidden mode)

But the ban refers to a forum that isn't pso-world, so discuss the reason you were ip banned at those forums, not here.