PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Ideas v03.02.01

ninvampire
Mar 2, 2001, 10:11 PM
Here's the link:
www.nevikdreams.com/PSO2 (http://www.nevikdreams.com/PSO2)

http://www.nevikdreams.com/PSO2/images/nevi549_sig.gifIn this version you will now find that the categories will be highlighted to signify that there has been additions/changes to it since the last version.

Oi ... it took awhile, but I more or less got everything that has been submitted into this revision. Good work everyone! But we still have a long ways to go.

There are still a few new ideas that might not be covered just yet, but I'm wanting everyone to focus on elaborating, or revising the ideas we have so far.

So with that, I hope everyone has a good weekend and gets a chance to shoot me off more ideas/revisions/etc.

PS. The single list isn't yet live. I hope to have this up by the end of the day, (or by v03.05.01)

NEVI549 Level 56 RAcaseal (Yellowboze)

Krystalyn Level 5 HUnewearl (Oran)

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ninvampire on 2001-03-02 20:49 ]</font>

Oronis
Mar 2, 2001, 10:31 PM
Using Gryzz as my template for the motavians it looks like they could make great hunters, give them little bit higher HP, and def, have attack be about equal to the Palmans maybe a bit higher even, but give them lower evade, lower TP and a tad slower walking speed.

Other ideas for them could include ahigher/lower resistance to poison/paralyze, maybe a better sense of area(living in a featureless desert) which would allow them to have a much more detailed automap, and a higher resistance vs fire and light attack.

Using Raja as the template for dezorians, one could assume that they have higher tp and mst than palmans(but still less than newmans), attack/def power balanced between newman and palman, higher evade than palmans(again but less than newmans), and maybe a slightly faster walking speed than palmans(they are tall)

Other ideas could include resistance vs ice and dark(Ice planet, long nights), maybe give them thier own brand of techniques unique to thier race, or they could be better rangers than humans(in PS1 they always used guns)

Now mind you I do not believe myself to be absolute in these ideas so if you have pro's/con's please reply with them =)