PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 42% Ice Chainsawd+

Neith
Mar 27, 2009, 08:39 AM
I've heard a lot of people getting low% ones, but I'm not too sure how rare this is. Any idea of what it's worth if I were to sell? (Unlikely I will, but incase). 0/10 grind.

Thanks.

Arika
Mar 27, 2009, 08:48 AM
you could have just asked me lol.

unless you don't believe, that is it <_<;

Neith
Mar 27, 2009, 08:55 AM
you could have just asked me lol.

unless you don't believe, that is it <_<;

I believe you, I just want a few valuations really :wacko:

Arika
Mar 27, 2009, 08:59 AM
and I just get this nice one, because of my friend help :)
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3445/psuilluminus20090327205.jpg
so we both having the same sword now ^^

ThaiSoup
Mar 27, 2009, 02:22 PM
Posting it on these forums as well for people to see the stat comparison without looking it up....

The base stats are lower than Huge Cutter/Svaltus. But all it takes is 3 grinds to beat their base by 1. Then it takes 8/x on the Chainsawd+ to beat a 10/10 Cutter/Svaltus. However, those last two grinds on the chainsawd+ is about 40 Atp give or take.

With it comes to the Slayic. The Slayic is more powerful until 8/x Grind. At 9 , they are at a deadlock of 960 ATP. If they were 10/10. Chainsawd+ Would be more powerful.

And then it takes a 9/x Chainsawd+ to beat a 9/x Kan Yu. Anytime before that, the Kan is higher.

So Current Market Values
Huge Cutter/Svaltus 42% 17-27mil
Kan Yu 42% 40 mil
Slayic 36% 24mil

Thats all rough, as I have no idea how long those things have been rotting in player shops. But with all this information taken in. You should be able to conclude to a reasonable price. Yourself for this item.

But also keeping in mind its HP restore which is 11% of damage you deal.
And the extra target only applies to normal hits, so that's not really much of a help.

Neith
Mar 27, 2009, 02:30 PM
Yeah, it's a little worse than a Huge Cutter to begin with. However, it has HP Absorb Lv2, according to here, which is VERY noticable when you're using high-damage PA's (like Gravity Break). As a Newman (against the right element monsters, obviously) been healing for 400+ per hit with Gravity Break, so I dread to think how much a Beast could heal by :wacko:

Just throwing that out there incase anyone forgot, or wondered if Sawd+ had the HP steal effect.

ThaiSoup
Mar 27, 2009, 02:34 PM
Yeah, I forgot to mention that and added it in my post. But to me personally, thats not a huge thing. As using a sword is inefficient in most part of runs. As once capped out, most people won't even go through half their trimates per run. But that all depends on the person, so I can't really put a price on that.

Neith
Mar 27, 2009, 02:40 PM
Yeah, I forgot to mention that and added it in my post. But to me personally, thats not a huge thing. As using a sword is inefficient in most part of runs. As once capped out, most people won't even go through half their trimates per run. But that all depends on the person, so I can't really put a price on that.

Yeah, it depends on how often people use a sword anyway- I personally like them a lot, but I know a lot of people can't stand them. I also solo a lot as a HU, so it's proved pretty handy for conserving a couple more 'mates. As yet, I've only seen one Sawd with higher % (Arika's, which is 43%), but as the Arms Dealer has only been available for one day, I can see a few more cropping up.

Arika
Mar 27, 2009, 08:13 PM
Other than the HP absort, Chainswad has unique SF sound, it made me wanting it for a long time. And I think that it look better than PSO chainsawd.

It is harder to get high% compare to Flowen and SY, but the good point is that this one obtain easier. So your main problem is "Gravity break" and 10 morbinia. the value of this item is mainly up for these 2. Hope this help on estimate price.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 27, 2009, 10:58 PM
Can't say I know the market value of it, but if you decide to trade it, give my list a look. :>

autumn
Mar 28, 2009, 03:07 AM
I agree with the poster above me, if you decide to trade look over my list. I adore chainsawds :D