PDA

View Full Version : Trading Jou'un's Soul + Sange and Yasha for Adahna Unit or Milla

JigoBoomaHunter
Mar 27, 2009, 06:55 PM
Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in trading for my Jou'un's Soul for either a Milla or an Adahna Unit

I will also give you a Sange and Yasha so you'll have everything you need to make the Sangeyasha.

My main is a gunner so I'm hoping someone out there with a fighter might want to make a swap.

Let me know thanks!

SouljaV2
Mar 27, 2009, 06:57 PM
This article should be deleted for 2 reasons:
1) I dont even think you can trade a Jou'un's soul
2) Even if you could, a made Sangeyasha is not worth NEAR the amount of a milla or adahna unit

JigoBoomaHunter
Mar 27, 2009, 07:02 PM
Well you can sell the Jou'un's Soul in your shop, so I assumed you can trade it.

I'm simply offering a trade that would hopefully be mutually beneficial to someone and myself.

Noob Saibot
Mar 27, 2009, 07:08 PM
You can indeed sell/trade the Jou'un's Soul. Unfortunately, the Adahna Unit is worth more especially since wave 3 is on the schedule before Moatoob GBR.

SouljaV2
Mar 27, 2009, 07:24 PM
my fault, i guess you can sell/trade it, but. but the milla is 150mil+ and i dont even know how much an adahna unit is worth anymore

JigoBoomaHunter
Mar 27, 2009, 07:36 PM
Well I suppose I have misjudged the value of a Jou'un's Soul. I figured since it took a gold coin to make it would be equal to an Adahna Unit. But I see them selling for a stack or less now, so I'll withdraw this offer.

Will try to delete the thread. Thanks.

PACHI
Mar 27, 2009, 09:55 PM
Classic.

SouljaV2
Mar 28, 2009, 10:46 AM
they are going for about 40mil now