PDA

View Full Version : Normal enemy quiz

Akruta
Mar 28, 2009, 11:28 AM
I think it would be neat if we had A quiz for "what normal enemy are you? like we have for Bosses, Rare enemys & Classes

furrypaws
Mar 28, 2009, 06:14 PM
If you want to make the graphics, I say go for it. ;)

halibabica
Mar 28, 2009, 07:52 PM
Which Booma-esque are you?

Would you describe yourself as...
- big and fuzzy
- sleek and slimy
- techno rave
- of the plant persuasion
- squiddy
- all clammed up
- bugged out
- moleman

AlexCraig
Mar 28, 2009, 08:40 PM
Meh, while the sheer ammount of monsters would be great for a quiz, the ammount of Q/A's needed would have to reflect that. I like those kinds of quizzes where it isn't obvious which answers lead to what solution.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 28, 2009, 09:50 PM
I say go for it the quizzes are great!

psofan219
Mar 28, 2009, 10:24 PM
I like those kinds of quizzes where it isn't obvious which answers lead to what solution.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. It's very easy to get Hildetorr when doing the "What Rare Enemy Are You?" Quiz. Just gotta pick the more aggrivated, po'd sounding answers. Not all of them are obvious, yes, but most of them are which is enough to get you what you want if you're aiming for a particular one.

halibabica
Mar 29, 2009, 05:19 AM
Yeah, he's not saying that the quizzes we have are inobvious, but rather he would like them more if they were less obvious. Making answers that still apply to a monster that aren't a total giveaway can be tricky.

Also, there really are entirely too many normal monsters to do a quiz with all of them. You'd have to break it up like "Which Ruins monster are you?" or "Which Machine are you?" Anything that limits the options a little, y'know?

Akruta
Mar 29, 2009, 12:39 PM
Yeah I guess it could be broken up into areas...

psofan219
Mar 29, 2009, 01:13 PM
Yeah, he's not saying that the quizzes we have are inobvious, but rather he would like them more if they were less obvious. Making answers that still apply to a monster that aren't a total giveaway can be tricky.

Oh, I see. He meant that he'd like them to be more less obvious as to who it is the answers are talking about. I thought he mean that they weren't already obvious^^; Sorry Alex.