PDA

View Full Version : Lucky... or not

SsjCrono
Feb 14, 2003, 12:29 AM
well i went online about 10 mins ago wanting to play some C-Mode..... but right after i got on it froze... i was like.. NOOO i had all my weaps in my iventory....then i thought....Corruption. i was like.. NOOO

so i shut the gamecube off.... turn it back on and go to offline.... under my guy it says... character omits game closing in normaly. item deleted... or something like that...so i was like Crap i lost my stuff..i was hoping i could still use my guy.... so i get on... all my stuff is there... even everything i had in my inventory.... was that luck or not?

Celes152
Feb 14, 2003, 12:32 AM
If you got a FSOD before you even got to the lobby, usually you don't lose your items

WraithAkaMrak
Feb 14, 2003, 01:12 AM
I had this happen once: I was in a lobby, and I had just selected "Meet the User", and the thing froze. I thought it might be the "buzzing" thing I heard of, but the noise was coming from the speakers, not the GC, I think. But anyway, I unplug the Ethernet cord, nothing, hit reset, nothing, then finally shut off. When I started up and started an offline game, it said something to the effect of "Failed to exit properly"... that wasn't what it said, but it meant something like that. But all my items were there. And seemingly nothing changed. So I was glad there was no corruption.

Buuyon
Feb 14, 2003, 08:09 AM
Yesterday I froze on the second save...but nothing happened. It was like a regular old pain in the ass FSOD...

D-tox
Feb 14, 2003, 07:41 PM
a frind of mine was trading with someone and right when they comfirmed the trade the line got disconected.