PDA

View Full Version : GC: An old question...

WraithAkaMrak
Feb 14, 2003, 01:08 AM
I remember this from the DC days, but I don't really have my facts straight, or something...

When you're online, and another player's name/ID box 'jiggles' or 'vibrates' a little... that signified something. Was that meaning that they had a cheat device, or a cheated item, or something? I remember that some cheaters/PKers on DC would have their names do that thing...

Johan
Feb 14, 2003, 03:57 AM
It means that they lost HP. Nothing more.

Note that it also happens if the max HP goes up (from a material or unit), since their effective % of HP remaining decreases.

WraithAkaMrak
Feb 14, 2003, 01:34 PM
Ah. So this person had an HP-boosting (or HP-draining) item equipped... Okay. I guess that makes sense.

Though I don't remember seeing their HP change. Maybe I just didn't notice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithAkaMrak on 2003-02-14 10:39 ]</font>

Blood_Dragoon
Feb 14, 2003, 06:15 PM
Well when you have A few hundred HP you don't notice a change in the bar if you lose 1 every 5 steps or so.

CorneliusPower
Feb 14, 2003, 06:30 PM
Yeah a buddy of mine that i play with wears Parasite Wear, his health bar shakes constantly and I never notice any loss of HP from his bar. He probably sees the same thing on me considering I wear Luminous Field which drains HP. I lose 1 HP every so often but its no biggie.