PDA

View Full Version : [B]Love Inferno for sell/trade

Tsavo
Apr 1, 2009, 09:55 PM
EDIT:

Board traded, topic closed.

Volcompat321
Apr 1, 2009, 09:57 PM
im interested. how much meseta? and check my trade list see if you see anything. items not on my TL are (8/10 Battlestopper x2, 6/10 rattlesnake, 36% light serafi-senba, 28% ice serafi-senba) check it out :D

beatrixkiddo
Apr 1, 2009, 09:57 PM
How much meseta?

Tsavo
Apr 1, 2009, 10:57 PM
How much meseta?

That's what I'm trying to gauge right now. Some tell me a stack, others a stack and a half. What's you're ballpark? I'm trying to figure how much its worth.

darkante
Apr 1, 2009, 11:02 PM
Do you have any other stuff in your "Want" list?

Alia
Apr 1, 2009, 11:08 PM
That's what I'm trying to gauge right now. Some tell me a stack, others a stack and a half. What's you're ballpark? I'm trying to figure how much its worth.

I'd say a stack and a half; it was going for around a stack during the middle of the event. As it now draws to a close, naturally the price will go up. Just my two cents ^^

Tsavo
Apr 1, 2009, 11:17 PM
Do you have any other stuff in your "Want" list?

At this point not really. I've found or made most of the weapons I want. I always need cash though and the only thing I'm having a hard time finding is a blasted atp unit.

Tsavo
Apr 1, 2009, 11:17 PM
I'd say a stack and a half; it was going for around a stack during the middle of the event. As it now draws to a close, naturally the price will go up. Just my two cents ^^

That seems to be what everyone else is telling me. Thanks for the heads up.

darkante
Apr 1, 2009, 11:19 PM
At this point not really. I've found or made most of the weapons I want. I always need cash though and the only thing I'm having a hard time finding is a blasted atp unit.

God..i wished you had gotten it a week ago when i did have a Lumris/Kaos Knight unit for trade. But now that went too Spread Needle trade..Xo..Otherwise i would gladly traded that along with muney. :P

Tsavo
Apr 1, 2009, 11:23 PM
God..i wished you had gotten it a week ago when i did have a Lumris/Kaos Knight unit for trade. But now that went too Spread Needle trade..Xo..Otherwise i would gladly traded that along with muney. :P

awww, for shame!

Hydra632
Apr 2, 2009, 02:06 PM
How much meseta do you want on top of an LKK? I'll def trade my LKK+meseta for it.

Hydra632
Apr 2, 2009, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the board! I'm sure beatrixkiddo will be happy hes done huntin it.

Tsavo
Apr 2, 2009, 02:56 PM
Oh wow, small world. Thanks again to you too, saved me alot of heartache hunting that blasted unit.