PDA

View Full Version : O_o Easiest Vol Opt battle I've had!

SuperSpeedy
Feb 14, 2003, 10:17 AM
Recently, I got to the Ruins with my new HUnewearl. How easy it was against Vol Opt still burns in my mind. I didn't even have to use Zonde on any of the pillars to force out his 2nd form! I just used Gizonde on the screens. A few zaps on 2 of them, followed by an overload of Gizonde on the 3rd. Boom! The big metal hulk is lured out. It only took a few more Gizondes from there (and some TP restoring with my Akiko's Frying Pan) and it was over. She was still around level 25 before then!
It wasn't that easy with my HUcast. He was in my 30s before he first took him on, and he still lost!
All I can say is... wow.

labratpat
Feb 14, 2003, 06:49 PM
Yeah, Vol Opt is pretty easy. I pulled it off with my RAmar at like lv 15. Of course, I have a decent mag and a Wals MK 2 +6...

D-tox
Feb 14, 2003, 07:38 PM
the easiest time i had with vol opt was with my HUcaseal lvl 14. i took my fiances power mag and it was over in seconds.

Ranger_Larry
Feb 14, 2003, 11:03 PM
Online on ult he can be more difficult http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif (esp. when people keep hitting the blue poles lol!)

Celes152
Feb 14, 2003, 11:50 PM
Online, it's almost impossible to dodge Vol Opt v.2's trapping beam, and it does crazy damage. His techs are level 30, and again do massive damage.

PalRappy03
Feb 16, 2003, 04:49 PM
Ah, yes. Vol Opt is easy now but just wait until ultimate.