PDA

View Full Version : Getting Online????

johnnyv1988
Apr 2, 2009, 11:43 AM
My Question is...... Is PSO for the Gamecube still accessable to go Online....because everytime i try it says that the server is doown for maintenance..... Now is the server down for good and PSO not online anymore for the Gamecube???

beatrixkiddo
Apr 2, 2009, 11:46 AM
The official servers for Gamecube are down. If you want to play on an unofficial server, you'll have to find one on your own.

If you want to play on an official server for PC, you can join the Japanese PSOBB servers, if you care to try that.

johnnyv1988
Apr 2, 2009, 11:53 AM
The official servers for Gamecube are down. If you want to play on an unofficial server, you'll have to find one on your own.

If you want to play on an official server for PC, you can join the Japanese PSOBB servers, if you care to try that.
what do you mean an unofficial server.....is that possible for the gamecube???? how would i do that.........sorry to say but i am new to the gamecube PSO

beatrixkiddo
Apr 2, 2009, 11:56 AM
Like I said, you'll have to find that out on your own, we aren't allowed to tell you how here.

johnnyv1988
Apr 2, 2009, 12:02 PM
ok will it still be consider online play??? like how you would find different items.....and get more exp online than you do offline???

beatrixkiddo
Apr 2, 2009, 12:04 PM
As far as I know (I haven't played much on there, and haven't played at all on it via Gamecube, only PC)

psofan219
Apr 2, 2009, 09:02 PM
To clear it up:
Yes, you can play GC online still, but not on the official servers. Only Private Servers, which we're not allowed to discuss. As beatrixkiddo stated, you'll need to find that on your own.
You get more EXP online than offline
Online has exclusive rares that can be found, and even exclusive enemies (but they only come out at certain times of the year)

Hopefully I've answered everything more clearly. Check the stickies and forum rules first before you go around asking about Private Servers and get in trouble.