PDA

View Full Version : Easiest S2 mission to Solo as MF that gives decent mission points?

JC10001
Apr 2, 2009, 03:31 PM
I recently switched my newman over to master force and I'm wondering what the easiest S2 mission to do is...with one caveat.... it has to pay out decent mission points when it is completed.

I've been running Sakura Blast. Its very easy up until the last part with the wizards. It takes forever to kill them and if they so much as look at you sideways you are dead. I'm looking for something stress free the entire way through that pays at least 100 mission points at the end.

Any ideas?

Inazuma
Apr 2, 2009, 04:37 PM
seed express is total cake if you can survive megido. armasline + hizeri stamina will do it, or use pijeri resist. for the ardites, you could try fighting them head on w/ regrants but if thats too hard, attack them from safe spots or out of their range.

if thats too much to handle, white beast should be fine. you only need a sleep resist to handle that one. as for the wizards there, use megido. the instant death has a good chance of killing them. you can heal your own frozen status w/ reverser so it should be easy. white beast on S rank gives some decent MP if i remember.

JC10001
Apr 2, 2009, 05:22 PM
seed express is total cake if you can survive megido. armasline + hizeri stamina will do it, or use pijeri resist. for the ardites, you could try fighting them head on w/ regrants but if thats too hard, attack them from safe spots or out of their range.

if thats too much to handle, white beast should be fine. you only need a sleep resist to handle that one. as for the wizards there, use megido. the instant death has a good chance of killing them. you can heal your own frozen status w/ reverser so it should be easy. white beast on S rank gives some decent MP if i remember.

I appreciate the help. Unfortunately these aren't easy enough for me. Seed Express isn't that bad (the mission itself) but I can't beat Mother Brain. My diga doesn't go over the railing and one hit from any of her attacks, except for her spells, kills me outright at full health. I don't think we even have Hizeri / Stamina yet (US servers) and I don't feel like spending 50 mil on an Armas Line.

As for White Beast, Kakwane will rape a MF level 1 character. I could stay at a distance and use nosmegid but that would take all day and the Olgohman are tech resistant...so again... I'd be there all day.

I'm really looking for a mission where I can just chill out in a safe spot and level my spells and basically turn off my brain. I usually play after I get home from work and I just don't want to put the effort into it at that point in the day.

Sakura Blast would be perfect if it wasn't for the wizards. I've tried using megid on them (its level 40) and it is very hit or miss.

desturel
Apr 2, 2009, 06:40 PM
My diga doesn't go over the railing and one hit from any of her attacks

Stand at the top of the arch, right below her normal arms and toss diga to the opposite arm of where you are standing. I fight her with a minimal height neuman. If you are on Xbox, I could show you where to stand to hit her arms while solo.

For the Komazli in Sakura blast, just use foie and stand behind the tree branches. If they come over to where you are standing, get on the other side of the branches, their barta can't reach you.

The easiest "shut your brain off and level stuff" mission is of course Plains Overlord, but that probably doesn't have the MP you are looking for.

Another easy mission is The Black Nest, but that's only S rank, not S2. Caves of Ice is a cake walk, but no MP. Awoken Serpent is pretty easy, but you need silence resist and the boss is a PITA some times.

So after thinking it over a bit I would say (in order from the easiest):

Unsafe Passage S2 - Only 41 MP, but you can finish it in about 10 minutes. Megid is pretty much a non-factor.

Tunnel Recapture S2 - The creatures are only level 95, but it does give 162 MP. Plus the rare map has 6 Darbelan on S2 IIRC so you have a chance at a black heart unit.

Awoken Serpent S2 - if you have silence resist and freeze resist.

Grove of Fanatics S2 - Very easy. Sure the Armed Servants are tech resistant, but they are also underleveled. Stand in Degahna's back and he's a breeze too.

Scared Planet S2 - the most difficult thing there are the Bal Soza and they are more annoying than difficult. Bring a stun resist for the Grass Assassin at the end. This is better than lightning Beasts because the last room can be pretty difficult on Lightning Beast as a level 1 MF.

Hill of Spores S2 - Watch out for Kudetob foie. Other than that, it's a cake walk. Kakwane walk into any dam-tech and die. Just bring some NPC along to act as meat shields.

Endrum Remnants S2 - The last room with the Grinna Bete C should be the only thing that will give you a headache, but just lure them out into the hallway and pick them off one at a time. The Komazli in Sakura Blast may be easier for you though if you don't know how to fight a Grinna Bete as a techer.

JC10001
Apr 2, 2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks. You've given me a lot to think about. I'm going to try Tunnel Recapture S2 tomorrow.

Paradox E09
Apr 4, 2009, 07:00 PM
dude you want a mission thats laid back? if your looking for any sort of S rank missions, most of them are always gonna be hard at some point, dont think any of them are gonna be that easy