PDA

View Full Version : Advice : End Game Equips

Meathook
Apr 2, 2009, 04:30 PM
I'm having a few problems as for the next bit of stuff I should be gunning for. I've rounded out my weapon choices with what I want (as of right now) and I'm turning to armor now.

I'm mostly using the Agito Replica, and I'm wondering if I should combo it with the armor that provides a set bonus or look for other armors as it doesn't have an extra slot?

Anuibus
Apr 2, 2009, 06:05 PM
If you use the Agito, then the bonus would give you 240atp, 100ata, and 3 end. The only thing a extra slot could give is either a little more end, possibly hp/pp regain, or if your a cast then your SUV.

I think that it's worth the extra 240 atp, however your situation could be different.

Meathook
Apr 2, 2009, 07:02 PM
My mistake. Some how I worked myself in to a frenzy thinking that Cati / Maintenance was an extra slot and not a body. Sorry for the pointless thread. On a side note, I just picked up Bugei-senba and I've equipped it with the Agito Replica in my hands, and I don't notice a change to my attack stat? Is there any where you can see the set bonus?

Forgive my questions if the answers seem obvious.

Anuibus
Apr 2, 2009, 08:04 PM
No, it won't show your increase of stats, but it's there. If you take off your armor, you'll see the damage decrease yourself.