PDA

View Full Version : GC: Happy V-day all

Kemon
Feb 14, 2003, 11:43 AM
i just wanted to say Happy V-day to you all and if i have more money i would buy you all candy...but no i dont so have a good day!

Do you like this Day or not? And why?

BlackRose
Feb 14, 2003, 12:56 PM
I don't care for it, either way.

Nidarrock
Feb 14, 2003, 01:50 PM
Yes and no. I used to dislike it, but that was before I met someone around Valentine's Day and we then considered it out "anniversary". But now we have two, when we met and when we were married. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

pixelate
Feb 14, 2003, 01:57 PM
What annoys me about Valentine's Day are the people that feel sorry for themselves because they're not in a relationship. Being in a relationship does not equal happiness.

Kemon
Feb 14, 2003, 02:48 PM
Its stupid fellsorry for your self. why dont you just go find some hot chick and ask her out who gives a shit what she says ....well unless she /he says yes then i got to do more stuff.

i ask out this girl i dont even know that much and she said yes to Monday were going out to do some stuff....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif its just gay to cry and wine(bla spelling sucks) and sit in your house. so what i have to say is get off your ass and go do it or be a virgin all your life.

LollipopLolita
Feb 14, 2003, 03:49 PM
"but i'm a guy and i'm alone and that sucks so valentine's day sucks and chicks sucks because none will go out with me and now i have to spend money and then everyone will think i'm a loser because it's valentine's day. all chicks suck unless i can bag one on my own."

Ness
Feb 14, 2003, 05:57 PM
I like Valentines day. It's a time when you get to find that specail someone or show that perosn how much you care if you already found them.

ABDUR101
Feb 14, 2003, 07:24 PM
I was assaulted today at work by all of the fellow employees for not bringing in flowers. o-O

..I assaulted a guy who mops the floors for not bringing me flowers, then I noticed that he brought in a mug filled with flowers and thanked him for them...then he told me to goto hell and that they were for the nurses. >=

Overall, today was way too funny.

Abaddon
Feb 14, 2003, 08:45 PM
On 2003-02-14 10:57, pixelate wrote:
What annoys me about Valentine's Day are the people that feel sorry for themselves because they're not in a relationship. Being in a relationship does not equal happiness.

You took the words right out of my mouth

Guile
Feb 14, 2003, 10:00 PM
I don't consider today to be different then any other..but I had a good day

IceBlink
Feb 15, 2003, 01:00 PM
Hmmm. Someone gave me flowers, but said they're for my gravestone, so I'm not allowed to open them until well... ever. o_O

SorceressofTime
Feb 15, 2003, 07:53 PM
everyone here is saying how nice v-day is, but all i gotta say is: i hate it, so it can bite me whatsoever.

Abaddon
Feb 15, 2003, 08:44 PM
On 2003-02-15 16:53, SorceressofTime wrote:
everyone here is saying how nice v-day is, but all i gotta say is: i hate it, so it can bite me whatsoever.

You didn't hate it last year ^_^

SorceressofTime
Feb 16, 2003, 05:20 AM
On 2003-02-15 17:44, Abaddon wrote:

On 2003-02-15 16:53, SorceressofTime wrote:

You didn't hate it last year ^_^

but i despise it now.

Bloodberry
Feb 16, 2003, 05:28 AM
On 2003-02-14 16:24, ABDUR101 wrote:
I was assaulted today at work by all of the fellow employees for not bringing in flowers. o-O

..I assaulted a guy who mops the floors for not bringing me flowers, then I noticed that he brought in a mug filled with flowers and thanked him for them...then he told me to goto hell and that they were for the nurses. >=

Overall, today was way too funny.

Oh, you know as well as I do that he brought them for you, he just thinks he can teach you a lesson by pretending they're for "nurses". hah! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Daikarin
Feb 16, 2003, 06:35 AM
I like Valentines day, it's one of those days filled with fantasy and wonder. You never know what could happen...