PDA

View Full Version : MAG Glitch or misunderstanding?

rubycona
Apr 3, 2009, 08:26 PM
My understanding of how MAG evolution works is it evolves based on who's holding it at any given point. However, that's not what my MAG did.

I first got a MAG, dropped by a HUnewearl, and raised it with a RAmarl to get Kalki at level 10. At level 34, I gave it back to the HUnewearl, and raised it to level 35 to get Vayu. However, despite being in the hands of the HUnewearl, it turned into the Tapas, the ranger one, instead of Vayu. Which sucks (trying to raise a mind/def mag for my hubby).

Is that evolution based on its original evolution, or did it glitch?

Thanks for your help.

Ketchup345
Apr 3, 2009, 08:28 PM
Level 35 evolution is the exception. It will evolve based on what class made it evolve at level 10. At level 50, it gets back to expected/normal evolutions.

rubycona
Apr 3, 2009, 08:31 PM
Ah, thank you very much. Well, I'd have still taken it down that route anyway, so no loss, really. It IS a shame, though, the Vayu's feeding chart thing is WAY better for a mind/def MAG XD

Oh, well. Thanks again ^-^

psofan219
Apr 3, 2009, 09:00 PM
Level 35 evolution is the exception. It will evolve based on what class made it evolve at level 10. At level 50, it gets back to expected/normal evolutions.

Did not know this. I'm learning something new about this game everday now it seems... I'm really greatful I found this site.

Freeze
Apr 3, 2009, 10:14 PM
That explains what happened to my new mag I'm making for my Huney. It stayed a ranger mag instead of changing to a hunter mag. I had not encountered this before which is actually surprising considering all the hours I've put into it. Huh, learn something new every day.

TrueChaos
Apr 4, 2009, 04:00 AM
my MAG didn't go accordingly either, i used the chart to get what i wanted but at lvl 50 it hanged ito something completely different and gave me a different PB. i didn't hand it over or anything, it stayed with the same character.

halibabica
Apr 4, 2009, 08:54 AM
Mags are weird. Strange, though, I've never had any of the problems described here, and I've raised six of them!

Vanzazikon
Apr 7, 2009, 01:44 AM
Yep, those little boogers have so much to tell. 8)