PDA

View Full Version : A few things i need to know about PSP

Tweengo
Apr 4, 2009, 04:33 PM
Uh, prob a short thread, but i need to know some things before i decide to save up my benefit money :( for a used PSP for this game (double :( ) as I am only familiar with PSO on the 'Cube offline (triple :( )

1. Items. I have seen a long list of weps on gamefaqs. I need to know if these are available from the word go offline.

2. Level. I'm sure I read there was a level cap on PS2. Is there a level cap on the PSP version 'cause if there is then it's a no go for me.

3.....uh, there is no 3, 'cept I read there's no online yet which I think is good personally, and it's been delayed here in Europe (as usual, damn you Sega. I'm still mad about Plus :( ). Any help is appreciated which will be responded to by a phantom hand tapping you my appreciation on yer backs lol.

OriginalB
Apr 4, 2009, 04:47 PM
Uh, prob a short thread, but i need to know some things before i decide to save up my benefit money :( for a used PSP for this game (double :( ) as I am only familiar with PSO on the 'Cube offline (triple :( )

1. Items. I have seen a long list of weps on gamefaqs. I need to know if these are available from the word go offline.

2. Level. I'm sure I read there was a level cap on PS2. Is there a level cap on the PSP version 'cause if there is then it's a no go for me.

3.....uh, there is no 3, 'cept I read there's no online yet which I think is good personally, and it's been delayed here in Europe (as usual, damn you Sega. I'm still mad about Plus :( ). Any help is appreciated which will be responded to by a phantom hand tapping you my appreciation on yer backs lol.

This game is entirely offline so every drop you see, you can get.

The level cap is 100.

There is no infrastructure (online) only ad-hoc.

Tweengo
Apr 4, 2009, 04:59 PM
So is 100 the maximum level, as in 200 is the max for phantasy star online?

devindevin13
Apr 4, 2009, 05:28 PM
So is 100 the maximum level, as in 200 is the max for phantasy star online?stand side the lvl cap all in all the game is awsome its completely great and if u have a wi-fi adapter or ps3 ad hoc u can connect and play with people all around. its a good game get it. PERIOD

Chuck_Norris
Apr 4, 2009, 06:43 PM

Have you ever played a game with no level cap whatsoever, my friend? Because I sure haven't.

OriginalB
Apr 5, 2009, 09:04 AM
Have you ever played a game with no level cap whatsoever, my friend? Because I sure haven't.

ditto.

dotkaze
Apr 5, 2009, 04:32 PM
Level Infinity, damn, won't that be fun in a game where you can PK people?

panzer_unit
Apr 6, 2009, 08:31 AM

Disgaea?