PDA

View Full Version : GC Flowen's Ghost

psofan219
Apr 4, 2009, 08:37 PM
I remember reading somewhere that the requirements for seeing Flowen's Ghost after the fight with Olga Flow are:
- You must be on Ultimate, and
- At least one person needs to have "Red" weapon equipped at all times during the fight

According to what I read, this was the ONLY way to see Flowen's Ghost after the fight with Olga Flow. This is false. Both of them are. I seen Flowen's Ghost just now, and I was on VHard, AND I didn't have my Red Saber equipped at all times. I swithced out between my Supressed Gun or my Mind Railgun. If this has been proven already, sorry for making this thread. I just remember reading that those were the EXACT requirements needed. And just remembered that it had to be on Multimode, so 2 out of the 3 requirements are, as far as I know, false. I do have a witness as well.

TrueChaos
Apr 5, 2009, 08:28 AM
nice. have to give that a go one day. have you seen Red Ring Reco?

SStrikerR
Apr 5, 2009, 08:47 AM
Um, no. Where's your source anyway? Afaik, rico and flowen can be seen on hard and up. All you need to do is attack have flowen attacked by a red weapon, and rico attacked by a "dark" weapon.

So..yeah...I don't know where the hell you got the "must be in ult" and "must be equipped at all times" crap from.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Apr 5, 2009, 01:35 PM
I saw them both by just playing offline multi-play and beating olga on normal and dark falz on hard. And I have no red weapons at all nor have I ever had red weapons

psofan219
Apr 5, 2009, 01:49 PM
Um, no. Where's your source anyway? Afaik, rico and flowen can be seen on hard and up. All you need to do is attack have flowen attacked by a red weapon, and rico attacked by a "dark" weapon.

So..yeah...I don't know where the hell you got the "must be in ult" and "must be equipped at all times" crap from.

As I said, I wasn't sure. My source came from somewhere on this site. If I find it again, I'll post it.