PDA

View Full Version : FOnewarls Chat

ladypoptarts
Apr 5, 2009, 12:28 AM
HI. Just looking for some FOnewarls players out there to share stories of their FOnewarls. If you would like to share something please feel free.

My FOnewarl is named Rei. She is a level 56. Right now she is playing on multimode in very hard. Although she has a tough time, and dies a lot, she seems to be doing alright. Still have some of her techs in the low levels. Alot of her techs are in the high levels above 20. I was experimenting with Megid Level 15 today. This is the highest level of Megid I have ever had. It was pretty awesome casting it outside of the Central Control Area. I am working on getting a special mag for her. Right now the mags stats are in the 40's and I am looking to put all of them up to 50 each. It hasn't been easy and it has been very expensive but we are getting it done. I look forward to playing with her on Ultimate and when I reach it it will be my very first time of playing. I can't wait.:smile:

Genoa
Apr 5, 2009, 12:35 AM
FOnewearls are awesome ;D
My current one on psoBB is only 124, but she does fine.
Great support AND attack tech user.
Not to mention, her max ATA gives her an edge when using melee/ranged weapons.
Despite her low ATP, her Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure can make her powerful enough to be used even in Ultimate.

Once you hit a certain level with any character (and/or a certain amount of HP materials) For MOST missions, you do perfectly fine with the HP you have.
Besides, it's really Megid that gets the best of us on Ultimate.
Only a few attacks are REALLY heavy damage, such as a Dark Bringer's charge shots (I believe they do about 1400 damage) But you can avoid such shots

Anyways, FOnewearl is quite a versatile character, despite what people think when they see some of her statistics.

ladypoptarts
Apr 5, 2009, 12:49 AM
Cool. I don't know much about playing this game. Ok...I don't know as much in depth as a lot of you guys seem too. I just love playing for fun. I don't really understand all of the stats and everything, but I am learning. I just need to develop my play with her as when I get surrounded by enemies I tend to get a little overwhelmed.

Ok. I give up. I know almost nothing on how to use a FOnewarl except to support my team members.

Genoa
Apr 5, 2009, 12:52 AM
That's priority one anyways, at least you got the important part down ;D

ladypoptarts
Apr 5, 2009, 01:24 AM
Thanks. Yet, sometimes my team member has to support me. And that is just because they are at a way, way higher level than me. Like level 116.

Ithildin
Apr 5, 2009, 05:10 AM
My FOnewearl is from Ep2 GC version. She is only lv 101 and named Janice, making her redria (previously she was 147 but my mem card corrupted). She has snazzy red hair in pig tails! I had great fun using her as mainly a support character but I used to hunt solo for lots of items, units, etc due to her great ID. She is equipped with a striker of chao or sometimes a hildeblue's cane. Her mag is a Pian which she obtained through the hallowe'en event.

UnluckyHunter
Apr 5, 2009, 07:27 AM
PINKAL (Really bad move in hindsight), around level 130, and wears a lot of green (Green costume, Green Sato, CUSTOM BARRIER ver.00 and DF FIELD). Typically carries a MAGICAL PIECE and SUMMIT MOON; a CADUCEUS when needed. I set out to make her a magical type, so she doesn't use physical combat weapons.

ladypoptarts
Apr 5, 2009, 12:29 PM
My REi is a Redria. She is dressed in white, with a white hat. Right now she is using the 3 club weapons. Club of Laconium, Adaman, and Zumerian. I like these weapons.

ladypoptarts
Apr 5, 2009, 12:30 PM
My REi is a Redria. She is dressed in white, with a white hat. Right now she is using the 3 club weapons. Club of Laconium, Adaman, and Zumerian. I like these weapons.
Edit: I am sorry. Rei is a Yellowboze. Not a Redria. I apologize for the mistake.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Apr 5, 2009, 01:34 PM
I have several for Gc. Remade Julie for for Pso Pc. Level six currently. It's gonna be a better experiance then Dc thanks to that patch. =^.^=

Edit: Julie is Pinkal...