PDA

View Full Version : In went 3 [B]Rattlesnake out came 2xpetanite and a doll.

PhdChristmas
Apr 5, 2009, 01:45 AM
shrine lady gave me megaholy too :<

ashley50
Apr 5, 2009, 01:49 AM
Luck has nothing to do with it.

You were just unlucky lol

NDW
Apr 5, 2009, 01:49 AM
Photon fortune does not affect synthesizing.

Sorry to hear about your failures. :(

Saraphina
Apr 5, 2009, 03:36 AM
awee ; ; sorry to hear your loss.. I myself can never wait for a synth bonus from whatever event, its all ways painful for me when i pull out an inferno or rattlesnake >< it'll happen to something better i obtain eventually. I've just been lucky with my fave weapons thus far.

darkante
Apr 5, 2009, 03:48 AM
Should save at least one copy for eventuel synth boost.
Seems like the smartest idea really.

I always do that though as i know i would get one way or another.

Tetsaru
Apr 5, 2009, 04:14 AM
I remember having my first Shigga Desta board fail on me with a 96% success rate, after the 1up event... my first Granahodorac also failed on me at 90%. Those Paurals are a bitch to get... >_<

But yeah, hate to hear that you had 3 in a row fail on you. =x That's why I'm waiting on the next synth boost to make my Love Inferno at 100% - I'd probably end up having a stroke if it failed, after all the trouble I went through to find one...

BIGGIEstyle
Apr 5, 2009, 04:25 AM
I failed a Love Inferno last week at a 91%

So yeah Tet, I'd say wait. I'm lucky enough to have good friends who helped me find a second board. Anything short of 100% is a lie.

x_seraph_x
Apr 5, 2009, 12:16 PM
I was successful at making my first Kazarod and Okarod at 50%. But then failed at my first Blackbull ( this is when they were new ) at 91%+. Yea. Im waiting for a boost to make my Agito Repca.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 5, 2009, 12:45 PM
How do you fail a synth? My tech bot keeps making s rank tech weapons no problem.

Im trying to get Paural

ShonagarACE
Apr 5, 2009, 01:02 PM
How do you fail a synth? My tech bot keeps making s rank tech weapons no problem.

Im trying to get Paural

You asked this question about why S+10 grinders fail sometimes. The answer is the same. Nothing guarantees your results, unless there's a 100% chance of it working. So perhaps you are just lucky.

NDW
Apr 5, 2009, 01:28 PM

Im trying to get Paural

If you are trying to get Paural, why not insert the S-rank TECHNIC weapon boards into a PM that doesn't have any TECH in its synthesis levels? That way you are at the lowest success rate possible.

Delete
Apr 15, 2009, 10:39 PM
Ya know, theres a real smart way to avoid failing guns. But, seening though as its kind of a glitch, I guess I can't post it.