PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to look for Walnas

MT7218
Apr 5, 2009, 03:41 PM
I'm kinda running low on Walnas from all 3 planets, so I need to know where is the best place I can find them, solo or otherwise.

Tetsaru
Apr 5, 2009, 04:04 PM
I constantly synth stuff, so I run into this problem a lot as well. Here are my recommendations:

Par Walna - Seed Express S2. If you've got good luck, you can find tons of it in the crates all over the train sections of the mission.

Neu Walna - Sakura Blast S2. Use your goggles on the pink cherry blossom trees there. Some of em can be broken down, and they often drop Walnas. I often do this when I go Milla hunting. Also, if you like to play White Beast a lot, it often drops from the boss boxes at the end on S2, although you'll usually only get one per run, if any.

Mot Walna - This one's probably the trickiest. Most people say Bruce's Dungeon S is the best place, but you can't solo it. One thing I do is, whenever I'm running PF, or Bladed Legacy for Catilium, I'll save up any of the 9* Tenora gun boards that drop, and put them in a non-ranged PM to intentionally fail. Often times, they'll produce Mot Walnas that way, and all you'll need are some materials that you can easily get from the NPC synth stores.

Similarly, if you come across some A rank weapons boards that you don't need, instead of selling them, try putting them in a PM where you can intentionally fail them. Often times, you'll net Walnas and other good synthing materials when they fail. If you're like me and pick up all the "junk" rares in a mission (such as Vulcalines, etc.), you can often times save a lot of money in the long run by using these easy-to-obtain materials instead of having to buy Walnas directly from player shops at their often ridiculous prices. Personally, I think Walnas should sell for no more than 100K apiece, but I don't have any control over the market... no point in having a weapon end up costing less than the sum of its parts, even if it IS crappy. =/

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 12, 2009, 08:23 PM
☻/
/▌
/ \ BOB

I constantly synth stuff, so I run into this problem a lot as well. Here are my recommendations:

Par Walna - Seed Express S2. If you've got good luck, you can find tons of it in the crates all over the train sections of the mission.

Neu Walna - Sakura Blast S2. Use your goggles on the pink cherry blossom trees there. Some of em can be broken down, and they often drop Walnas. I often do this when I go Milla hunting. Also, if you like to play White Beast a lot, it often drops from the boss boxes at the end on S2, although you'll usually only get one per run, if any.

Mot Walna - This one's probably the trickiest. Most people say Bruce's Dungeon S is the best place, but you can't solo it. One thing I do is, whenever I'm running PF, or Bladed Legacy for Catilium, I'll save up any of the 9* Tenora gun boards that drop, and put them in a non-ranged PM to intentionally fail. Often times, they'll produce Mot Walnas that way, and all you'll need are some materials that you can easily get from the NPC synth stores.

Similarly, if you come across some A rank weapons boards that you don't need, instead of selling them, try putting them in a PM where you can intentionally fail them. Often times, you'll net Walnas and other good synthing materials when they fail. If you're like me and pick up all the "junk" rares in a mission (such as Vulcalines, etc.), you can often times save a lot of money in the long run by using these easy-to-obtain materials instead of having to buy Walnas directly from player shops at their often ridiculous prices. Personally, I think Walnas should sell for no more than 100K apiece, but I don't have any control over the market... no point in having a weapon end up costing less than the sum of its parts, even if it IS crappy. =/

Tetsaru
Apr 12, 2009, 09:05 PM
Wtf? You just copy/pasted my post without quoting me...

And WTF is with that stupid BOB thing!?

Geez, if you don't have anything useful to post, FKL is a few forums down. >_>X

darkante
Apr 13, 2009, 01:27 AM
Haha, someone is bored. D:
But if you good luck 2-3, i will say Mot Walna can be hunted at Desert Terror with a little effort. Doesn´t drop often, but the potential is high with all the trees and stuff.

Dymalos
Apr 13, 2009, 08:42 AM
I've been looking for Mot Walna for a while now. psupedia had it listed as found in Caves of Ice. S and S2.. I didn't really think that was true until I realized that shooting down the stalactites before they came crashing down onto you yielded items.

kejen
Apr 14, 2009, 09:50 AM
Wtf? You just copy/pasted my post without quoting me...

And WTF is with that stupid BOB thing!?

Geez, if you don't have anything useful to post, FKL is a few forums down. >_>X

That cracked me up. She stole your words and then put some BOB weirdo in it. And you're like WTF? Haha.

Anyone else think seed express s2 needs to calm down on the walna? Way too easy to get.

Libram
Apr 14, 2009, 10:10 AM
I've been looking for Mot Walna for a while now. psupedia had it listed as found in Caves of Ice. S and S2.. I didn't really think that was true until I realized that shooting down the stalactites before they came crashing down onto you yielded items.

Really? I'm gonna have to try that sometime.

darkante
Apr 14, 2009, 10:13 AM
Anyone else think seed express s2 needs to calm down on the walna? Way too easy to get.

Why? I thought that were a nice thing about that mission?